AT&T Store Wilmington North Wilmington
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Wilmington
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wilmington?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wilmington Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 15, 20205 out of 5Kevin is fantastic. He solved for me in 10 minutes what customer support couldn't do in over 4 hours of phone calls. He was knowledgable and quick. The store felt clean and safe. Thank You!
- August 9, 20201 out of 5Spend your money in another store! I would have been fired if I treated a customer the way Kahlid or Kalil (his name sounded something like that, and he wore NO name tag) did during a visit the other day. We have been loyal customers since they were Cingular and they have always bent over backwards to make us happy. Probably one of the reasons they are still in business! Apparently, the clerk at this store doesn’t need a paycheck; a raise, or even a job because he THREW us out! Flatly refused to wait on us! He had waited on my son the day before, and the sign-in clerk thought it best we wait for him, so we did…. outside for hours with no access to a restroom! Like most of their stores, AT&T has them for employees, but not for customers which is exceptionally inhumane especially during this ‘pandemic’ we are forced to endure! Best not to take any young, sick or elderly family with you because if you dare leave to find a restroom, you could return to having to sign-up and wait all over again. At last it was my son’s turn. His girlfriend and I went with him, and everything was going good until my son asked a question to which the clerk responded ‘you aren’t paying attention. I’m not going to answer that question again’! When we questioned what was going on, he said ‘I’m done waiting on you’ and instructed us to leave. I hope you can imagine how shocked we were! Yet, I was willing to sign-in and wait again because my son needed the phone. While attempting to do just that and explaining to the girl what had happened, the clerk happily meandered by and commented ‘yeah, that’s right. I’m not waiting on you’, then proceeds to say ‘it was because I wore sunglasses’ during the sale. That really took me by surprise because it was the first time he had mentioned it. I explained I would have taken then off if he had said something, but he ignored me. I happen to be having eye problems and they hurt less when I wear sunglasses, but I would have suffered through it if I had known they were a problem.
We left and got the $1400 phone and a few hundred dollars’ worth of accessories at another store where we received an entirely opposite experience. In the end, my son got everything he wanted, but I will NEVER return to this store again, and you shouldn’t either! Warn your friends and family to stay away from this 'nutty house'!
- July 26, 20201 out of 5This store has terrible customer service. I was conferenced by a supervisor at AT&T headquarters to talk to a store representative to ask whether they had the phone I was looking for in stock. They chewed me out, saying they had been contacted three times by the store and explained that they did not have the phone. They then proceeded to chew out the AT&T HQ supervisor for 5 minutes (with me on the line) about why they were too busy to talk with headquarters. I had to interrupt to explain that I did not feel I needed to be on the call during their dispute, and the representative said, "it's not a dispute." Luckily, the supervisor intervened and stated they would call me back. Unfortunately, the line was cut and the supervisor never called me back. So here I am, still at a loss as to what to do with a back-ordered phone.
- June 29, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service 6/28/18 from employee Reuben who went out of his way to patiently answer all our questions and help in purchase of new iPhone 11pro
- May 30, 20201 out of 5Worst store and customer service ever! Gave 1 star because I had to! Switched to a family plan and practically everything the sales person said turned out to be a lie. I’ve called AT&T several times and told I had to go back to the store to resolve most issues. The manager could care a less about our concerns of being over charged, things being added that we didn’t agree to and simply lied to. 4 months later still fighting to resolve what this store messed up!! AVOID this store!!!!