AT&T Store Wilmington North Wilmington
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wilmington Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 29, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service 6/28/18 from employee Reuben who went out of his way to patiently answer all our questions and help in purchase of new iPhone 11pro
- May 30, 20201 out of 5Worst store and customer service ever! Gave 1 star because I had to! Switched to a family plan and practically everything the sales person said turned out to be a lie. I’ve called AT&T several times and told I had to go back to the store to resolve most issues. The manager could care a less about our concerns of being over charged, things being added that we didn’t agree to and simply lied to. 4 months later still fighting to resolve what this store messed up!! AVOID this store!!!!
- March 10, 20205 out of 5This place has the best customer service. The second I walked In the door, everyone was smiling at me and welcoming me. Khalil was AMAZING at his job! Extremely satisfied & highly recommend him. Will forever come back to him, he knew what he was talking about and answered all of my questions with confidence! THE BEST AT&T MAN!Response from AT&TMarch 14, 2020Hi Katrina H.. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We're happy that Kahlil was able to assist you! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 7, 20205 out of 5I recently got a new iPhone at this store. A gentleman named Alex Ocasio helped me. He was very professional and obviously service oriented! He saved us money on our monthly bill and was available to me on an ongoing basis to help with discrepancies on my bill. He never omplained and expressed it was his job to assist me. If you go in for new service or a new phone, be sure to ask for Alex--he is da man! LOLResponse from AT&TMarch 9, 2020Hi David W. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. It's awesome that Alex was able to help you out and save you money! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 27, 20201 out of 5My entire mobile phone package is messed up and I cannot get thru to their phone lines I have tried 15 times today and for several days. Billing told me that I have to go back to the store that set it up and I live an hour away and would like to make an apt with the store manager but can’t get thru to make sure she’s available. I have tried for 4 days now, ugh!!!Response from AT&TMarch 2, 2020Hi Darlene L. We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to connect with you soon.