AT&T Store Boca Raton West Glades Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Boca Raton
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Boca Raton?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Boca Raton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 27, 20205 out of 5My 94yo mom needed a new phone and was very nervous. Claudia walked her through the process and made sure she got a phone that she was comfortable using and gave her both a starting lesson and a sheet of instructions for backup. Couldn't have been a better experience for my mom.
- January 26, 20202 out of 5Bought the new IPhone 11 for my husband for Christmas.Sales person had discussion about changing from Direct TV to ATT for internet, cable and LAN line. After reviewing services and rate we had from Direct he agreed that we needed to stay with our provider as they couldn't come close to what we were paying. My appreciation to Christian for his honesty. After Christmas my husband went into this same store for assistance setting up his phone and that individual convinced him we would be saving $$$ if we switched to ATT. Now I can't say that this individual did a bait and switch or he just didn't understand that the information he was providing was totally incorrect and we would be spending significantly more over the 2 year contract. Fortunately we realized the grave discrepancy and when husband called ATT he had an individual who is obviously empowered to make things right. She cancelled the "new" ATT account. Mind you that we have been with ATT cellular since they have been available but this was just so ridiculous that this salesperson was obviously more focused on his commission than doing the right thing. That one seriously bad transaction warranted no stars but I am doing 2 because of the positive interaction with Christian and the ATT customer service rep.
- December 23, 20191 out of 5Worst place I've ever been. The staff made jokes about my family and all the time kept laughing and making fun of us. Did not want to give us the phones that we had already paid for and made big deal of a situation that only takes a maximum of 10 minutes.
- March 4, 20191 out of 5Staff isn’t fully preparedIncomplete and false information untrained staff
- February 13, 20195 out of 5Very helpful and knowledgable staff. Treated me like I was a family member.