AT&T Store Boca Raton Boca Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Boca Raton
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Boca Raton?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Boca Raton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 31, 20201 out of 5It is the worse phone's company I have seen, they mislead the customer, I dont even know how can people by phone from them.Response from AT&TJanuary 19, 2021Hello Lisa A This is not the experience we wanted you to have, serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day and we will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- December 8, 20205 out of 5Thank you Marc for superior customer service!
My phone suddenly stopped working late Sunday, November 20,2020. I took it to the Gateway and Congress location the next day and was told perhaps I should speak with geek squad or Apple to resolve my issue. After speaking with Apple on Tuesday, I decided it was time to purchase a new phone. Returned to the Gateway and Congress location talked with same representatives who said the phone I want it was not in stock but the Okeechobee location in West Palm Beach had it. I rushed to that location only to find out the phone was not in stock. Keep in mind we are so accustomed to having communication at our fingertips and I desperately needed a phone so the representative sent me to Best Buy only to learn the record indicated I was not eligible for an upgrade. I’ve been a loyal AT&T customer for the past 17years. It’s now Wednesday so I called the Boynton Beach locations and found the phone was available at the store off Woolbright and Federal highway
Purchased the phone after work The next day Thanksgiving I noticed the phone hot. I had it on the charger while I was talking using the speakerphone. So I took it off the charger allowed to cool plugged it in again the same results phone appear to be extremely warm. I called and notified AT&T on Friday of the issue but was not able to return to the store until Sunday. The male representative seem to be a bit annoyed by my presence of wanting to return the phone and commented this was the last day this store. This location would be permanently closed after today and he did not have a manager available and the return seemed to be an issue.
I left very frustrated feeling I’m stuck with a brand new phone that’s already giving me problems. After calling AT&T again I decided maybe I could get assistance at the mall.
Upon entering the store, I was greeted by Marc, who politely asked if I would sanitize my hands, then how can I help you.
He explained the return process and without any hesitation immediately assistant me and I left the store with a new phone and was a very happy customer. As I was leaving the store the manager, Robert asked how was my service today.
After experiencing earlier today another example a poor service I reflected on The excellent customer service received by Marc of AT&T in Boca Raton Florida and said to myself, I never wrote a review to let others know there are employees who will go beyond just making a sale and accommodate with excellent customer service.
Thank You!Response from AT&TDecember 14, 2020Hello M. Chaney Thank you for reaching out. Hope to see you again!
- December 6, 20205 out of 5Great customer service by both Robert and Marc. They both went out of their way to make the experience pleasant and informative. I definitely recommend this store over others.Response from AT&TDecember 7, 2020Hello Omar,M Thank you for reaching out. Hope to see you again!
- November 27, 20201 out of 5Store is trash and they don’t tell you full details about the $700trade in. I would never shop at this store again. Pure trash.Response from AT&TDecember 1, 2020Hi Jason. We apologize and want to correct this! Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- October 16, 20195 out of 5Lidia is phenomenal. She sealed the deal with me deciding to switch over from other provider. att isn’t perfect no big corporation ever is but she cuts through all the beurocracy and makes it personal for the customer very satisfied with how quick and responsive she is with any issue and is a pleasure to work with.Response from AT&TNovember 12, 2019Hi! We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.