AT&T - Closed Brooksville Broad Street
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Brooksville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Brooksville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Brooksville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 5, 20205 out of 5RJ was great helping us get back up and running on a holiday weekend.
- January 17, 20205 out of 5I was able to walk in the door, pick out a new phone, have everything transferred from the old phone and the salesman Tristan was able to help me with some very helpful types! When it comes time for my husband to get a new phone I'm going back to him. He was knowledgeable and so friendly!
- January 3, 20191 out of 5Manager used Smart Switch, lost my data and lied!!
- December 28, 20181 out of 5This was the very worst experience since I have had a cell phone. Ordered a new phone and nothing but a hassle. First of all they set up the wrong payment plan and couldn’t change it until I got my phone, so I had to wait and go back. They set up delivery and didn’t tell me that it would be personally delivered and set up and that I had to be home. The phone I bought won’t work on my data plan when the speed is slowed and they didn’t tell me this would happen as all of my other phones worked fine. When I went back in to ask, the guy said that is just the way the new phones are and you have to be connected to WiFi. I had to call AT&T and they told me the scoop that. The people that work here do not know much. I promise that I will never go here again. It is much worth the drive to a different store.
- November 13, 20185 out of 5I went in to get a new phone because mine died. The customer service rep was very friendly. He was knowledgeable about the phone options. He even looked at my phone plan and ended up saving me $10 a month. I had no wait.