AT&T Store Coral Springs Coral Springs Turtle Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Coral Springs
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Coral Springs?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Coral Springs Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 1, 20201 out of 5This is the absolute worst ATT store ever. As soon as I walked in I felt like I was interrupting the game the guy was playing on his phone. He wasn’t helpful and didn’t even attempt to try to resolve the issue or troubleshoot anything. Instead I’m the one calling customer support to resolve the issue? There’s always a problem at this location. I left without even getting a new phone and that guy happily went back to sitting there playing his game. That’s ridiculous.Response from AT&TJuly 6, 2020Hi!
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- February 25, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service. Gustavo was very attentive, adressed all my concerns, answered all my questions. He speaks tree languages and greeted every customer very politely.
- December 25, 20195 out of 5Excellent serviceResponse from AT&TDecember 26, 2019Hello Lucy We know that first impressions are very important. So i am very happy that we were able to leave our best impression with you. Once again thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- November 21, 20191 out of 5Very friendly but gave me an opposite plan than promised and added insurance behind my back, nothing worked lost business spending countless hours on the phone and in the att store trying to fixing their mistakes...what a nightmareResponse from AT&TNovember 22, 2019Hello Robert W
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- November 6, 20195 out of 5The whole team pitched in to help MVP Chante complete my complicated eSIM activation even while they were reaching 8pm closing time for the store. Extraordinary effort by all. Outstanding customer service by Chante! Thanks so much.Response from AT&TNovember 6, 2019Hi Pete T.
I'm glad our team worked together to get you the best experience! We appreciate your team and we're looking forward to see you again!