AT&T Store Delray Beach Delray
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Delray Beach
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Delray Beach?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Delray Beach Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 29, 20205 out of 5Thank you Tracy Jarrett for your excellent guidance in helping us upgrade our 5 year old phones today. My wife and I both got the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G after using LG's. Couldn't be happier. 5 Stars to a great Customer Service Rep!Response from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Hi Les Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We hope to connect with you soon.
- June 14, 20205 out of 5I went shopping for a new I-phone and plan for my Mom. We had a lot of questions! TRACY, was BEYOND Patient, Kind and Knowledgeable! We had a FABULOUS experience, and I ended up with a new phone as well! Thank you Tracy for all your help..Rock Star!Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020Hello Diane G. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure we continue delivering a fabulous experience.
- May 20, 20201 out of 5There were 3 idiots working today 5/20/20 at about 2 pm, my daughter and I went to get her a new iPad for her birthday. There was a young lady sitting outside the front door with a mask on. I approached the front door with my daughter in the rain. We were underneath an awning and the lady told me I could not enter the store without a mask. I said not a problem I don’t have a mask so I won’t be coming into your store. I would like to order an iPad. Your other locations have curbside pick up. I will sit in my car while you process the order.They refused to sell me a device even though I was never going to step foot in the store. If I was the owner of that location I would eliminate the entire staff for not being able to utilize their brains. Buh bye critical thinking & common sense! Absolute idiots. I have been shopping at this location for as long as it’s existed. I’m a native of Delray. I will never go back. I currently have 7 lines. I will be shopping at the new location just east of Federal Highway near the Linton bridge. I suggest everybody else do the same. I drove to that location and they facilitated the purchase of a new iPad while I sat in my car. THE END.Response from AT&TJune 1, 2020Hello Melissa W This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- May 4, 20201 out of 5I've have never been talked to or disrespected anywhere by some one in customer service in my life like I was today. This is the first review I have ever written. I went into the store today (DELRAY BEACH LOCATION) to get two new phones and put my wife on my plan. I Was told I needed to pay off my current phone in full because I could not remember my apple ID. I paid the 400 and change then was told by the other representative to try something else and was able to get my current phone to work. So paying the 400$ was pointless. He literary told me I wasted my money because I had insurance. I asked, "can you refund me" and he responded "it does not work that way" and I need to call my bank to dispute the charge. Frustrated at this point because I have a guy telling me information that was false and I have no problem admitting Im not a tech guy, then tells me that he has no phones left after seeing the phone in front of me that I was purchasing and kicks me out threatening me and saying he was calling the cops. Never in my life have I been in a situation like this. Pedro, I see you are the manager of this store. You need to higher better employees. I have been a AT&T customer since my first phone in high school. I'am now 36. This is not a review out of spite, this is a review for AT&T to know that because of your staff they are losing a loyal customer of over 18 years. Instead of me bring my wife to AT&T I will be joining her at Verizon. If you do not have patience with people you should not be in the customer service field. Shame on you Noland (not a 100% on his name but something like that) maybe you should find a profession where you work from home. This experience deservers no stars.
- November 23, 20191 out of 5Horrible service & no appreciation for customers. I came in to upgrade my phone. I had my one year old with me. I went to the phones to determine the one I wanted & then I waited...and waited...and waited. No one ever acknowledged me or told me to sign in or anything. So I walked out. Not a good feeling.Response from AT&TNovember 25, 2019Hi Donyale B. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.