AT&T Store Fleming Island Hibernia Pavillion
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fleming Island
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fleming Island?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Fleming Island Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
What our customers are saying
- September 29, 20201 out of 5Store Manager Needs to fire himself.
Makes Racist slurs to customers when leaving the building. Overcharges customers bills without permission and lets associates go because they outperform him. Very unprofessional.
- September 4, 20205 out of 5The customer service at this store can only be described as "above and beyond." Jerry was absolutely amazing. He worked with my previous provider and AT&T for over three hours today to resolve a connection issue. During the entire time, he was unfailingly polite and patient. I will return to this store for any future needs.
- August 25, 20205 out of 5had an awesome experience in this location. They were able to get me the phone i wanted with a promotion and i walked out happy.
- August 19, 20205 out of 5This was an excellent location and the employees were very helpful when it came to fixing all my problems!
- August 4, 20201 out of 5YOUR STORE MANGER MATT IS THE WORST PERSON TO DEAL WITH AT THIS POINT. HE IS NOTHING BUT A RACIST PERSON I CAN NOT BELIVE THAT YOU HAVE SUCH A PERSON RUNNING YOUR STORE. HE SHOULD BE FIRED AT THIS TIME. YOU WILL NEVER GO TO THAT STORE