AT&T Store Fort Lauderdale Cypress Station
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fort Lauderdale
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Lauderdale?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Fort Lauderdale Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 14, 20201 out of 5Found the service representative at this store very hostile. She was not cordial and refused to assist me with a problem. Had spent two days on the phone with an AT&T agent(800 288-2020) who told me to take my ipad to the store for assistance. The only help I got from her was she referred me back to the same AT&T number (800 288-2020) number that I have been talking to for two days. TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!Response from AT&TAugust 16, 2020Hello Barbara M We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- August 12, 20201 out of 5Would like to be able to speak to the manager about my site visit to the store yesterday.Response from AT&TAugust 13, 2020Hi Barbara. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit! Please come see me (Azmat Hussain) or (Baha Nur) as early as possible. we appreciate your business.
- January 24, 20193 out of 5The entire process was a trip!!! After a long drawn out application process. The rep, scanned my two iPhones ran my debit card and sent us on our way. Never opened the boxes, didn’t activate either phone, and gave use no instructions as to, how we were supposed to do so. We ended the up having to visit 3 additional stores that night, and the apple store. The apple store got my wife’s actually activated and working. And I threw myself on the mercy of the helpful AT$T agent at the kiosk in the same mall as the Apple Store at 9:03 PM. But he got mines working. Were it not for him, total NIGHTMARE.
- December 6, 20184 out of 5Agreeable experience, the sale person was very nice
- October 1, 20183 out of 5Waiting for an available rep took way too long, and there is no acknowledgement un until they are ready to help. However, once I was helped, I appreciated the undivided attention I received until everything I went in for was finished.