AT&T Store Fort Myers Gulf Coast Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Fort Myers
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Myers?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Myers Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 9, 20195 out of 5I needed to switch phones and had a couple issues. Ended up having to come back and had two different people help me - Jamel and Josh were both very friendly and helpful and answered all questions and got me set up!
- January 28, 20191 out of 5We came into this store for a possible upgrade. Somebody from att rep met us with "NO" greetings at all. I told the sales rep that we are here for a possible upgrade. He left us and got his gadgets and not even INVITED us to seat of even told us to follow him. So me and my wife waited and we saw him on one of the counter busy connecting the wires from whatever gadgets he has with not even a single invitation to let us seat down. He then started ask about what kind of phone we wanted. ask my drivers licence then left again and took a phone from wherever he gets it. With my very surprise that he even not mentioned any single options if we wanted to change our plan, mentioned about promotion and etc. The rudest thing we've experience is he not even looking to us as if we bothered him why we are there. I am calling for the attention of whoever the manager in this att retail store that this person needs to be educated about customer service and not to expect that all customers coming into this stores know about everything what you have.We left the store with very bad experienced and promise not to come back this store again. I will not recommend this store based on my experienced.
- December 22, 20185 out of 5I do not upgrade yearly. The first time I walked into the store, I was greeted promptly, even though it was interrupting other work. The store employee answered all questions, recommended products asked about, set-up the new phone from a back-up, laughed at the right places, and made adequate small talk.
- November 13, 20185 out of 5Store was well stocked and nice and clean - there was no customers other than me, the gentleman who helped me was awesome.
- July 18, 20182 out of 5Went through two employees and after 30 minutes they tried three different cables and couldn’t make them work.