AT&T Store Fort Myers Gulf Coast Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fort Myers
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Myers?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Myers Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 8, 20201 out of 5Horrible serviceResponse from AT&TOctober 19, 2020Hello Richard VF This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager, Dominique.
- March 9, 20195 out of 5I needed to switch phones and had a couple issues. Ended up having to come back and had two different people help me - Jamel and Josh were both very friendly and helpful and answered all questions and got me set up!
- January 28, 20191 out of 5We came into this store for a possible upgrade. Somebody from att rep met us with "NO" greetings at all. I told the sales rep that we are here for a possible upgrade. He left us and got his gadgets and not even INVITED us to seat of even told us to follow him. So me and my wife waited and we saw him on one of the counter busy connecting the wires from whatever gadgets he has with not even a single invitation to let us seat down. He then started ask about what kind of phone we wanted. ask my drivers licence then left again and took a phone from wherever he gets it. With my very surprise that he even not mentioned any single options if we wanted to change our plan, mentioned about promotion and etc. The rudest thing we've experience is he not even looking to us as if we bothered him why we are there. I am calling for the attention of whoever the manager in this att retail store that this person needs to be educated about customer service and not to expect that all customers coming into this stores know about everything what you have.We left the store with very bad experienced and promise not to come back this store again. I will not recommend this store based on my experienced.
- December 22, 20185 out of 5I do not upgrade yearly. The first time I walked into the store, I was greeted promptly, even though it was interrupting other work. The store employee answered all questions, recommended products asked about, set-up the new phone from a back-up, laughed at the right places, and made adequate small talk.
- November 13, 20185 out of 5Store was well stocked and nice and clean - there was no customers other than me, the gentleman who helped me was awesome.