AT&T Store Ft Lauderdale Dania Beach
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Ft Lauderdale
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ft Lauderdale?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Ft Lauderdale Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 23, 20205 out of 5Nick was extremely helpful replacing my old sim card, and solved a tech isue I had at the same time. Excellent service! I would recommend his help to anyone!
- November 23, 20205 out of 5Nick was one of the friendliest and most knowledgeable guys I’ve ever encountered at an AT&T store. Worked until the problem was fixed. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
- October 30, 20201 out of 5I came in yesterday because my phone was not reading my SIM card at random times throughout the day. It will work on and off, I had to turn the phone off and then it will work.
The sales rep who help me, (who’s mask was not properly worn) immediately told me my phone was reading the sim card so I had to tell her that it works for a couple hours but it will stop reading it at times. So she then told me I need it a new Sim card. She charged me for the new card, took the old one, broke it in front of me before trying the new one. My phone was not reading the new one for some reason. The manager came to assist her since it wouldn’t read the new sim card she just provided. Immediately told me my phone was the issue and that I had to call the insurance to have them send me a new one. I started to get upset because I walked in with a “working”phone and now they were telling me to leave with now a completely broken sim/phone which worked at the time I walked in.
The Manager took the opportunity to try and sell me me a new line which would include a new phone, he insisted on selling me this new line/product rather than assisting me with the issue that now got worse thanks to the sales rep who broke my original sim phone. I Told him couple times I did not want that option. He notice I was getting more upset so he then told me that my only 2 options were to buy his new plan or go home and find an old phone in my house (never offering to reimburse me for the Sim Card they gave me).
My main issue, aside from the fact that they made my problem worse was the lack of professionalism from both, the sales rep and manager, that tried to take advantage from the situation to make a new sale.
I then called AT&T and resolved the issue on my own.
Please avoid this location at all cost.
- August 31, 20205 out of 5My old Iphone finally conked out and was not looking forward to shopping for a new one. My sales rep was a tremendous help. So patient! Thanks Nick.
- August 30, 20205 out of 5Simply the best. I'm normally unclear and even confused with all the options available. Nick took the time to explain all the options and which one's best fit my needs. No rush or pressure sale. Thanks to Nick I knew I would get the best value in service. Good people make a company great.