AT&T Store Ft. Walton Beach Ft Walton Beach
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Ft. Walton Beach
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ft. Walton Beach?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ft. Walton Beach Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 21, 20211 out of 5They accuse me of stealing two minutes after I left the store and threaten to call law-enforcement, after they called my phone from the store six or seven times and the manager call from his phone for five times and lied and said they had me on camera. Very unprofessional would not recommend.
- January 21, 20211 out of 5After I left the store, I received several calls, and when I say several I mean eight or nine, from the store managers personal number and from the store number, with the Manager of that AT&T store texting me, accusing me of stealing a phone case, and threatening to call the cops. Now the store won’t answer my calls and the manager won’t pick up his cell phone. Worst service I’ve ever received in my entire life. For the love of God do not go here, I repeat do not go here. There is a good store in Niceville and in Mary Esther. Avoid the store at all cost
- September 22, 20205 out of 5Derrick was fabulous. I am a senior citizen and this is my first real cell phone...I enjoyed listening to him talk, sort of old school with lovely manners. His instructions were so good, I actually could use it when I got home.Response from AT&TSeptember 24, 2020Hello Pat T We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- August 25, 20201 out of 5poor sales tactics supper unhappy with the games played to try and add lines to our account 3 lies were made ended up buying on line . taking advantage of the elderlyResponse from AT&TSeptember 2, 2020Hello Glenn We are sorry you were not helped immediately. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- August 7, 20205 out of 5Great service from Derrick. Appreciate he did not try to sell something we did not need. Helped lower my mom’s bill and was very knowledgeable about plans and discounts.Response from AT&TAugust 19, 2020Hello Robie,P We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.