AT&T Store Key Biscayne Key Biscayne
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Key Biscayne
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Key Biscayne?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Key Biscayne Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 23, 20201 out of 5They made a mistake when I purchased a phone and when I returned to have it corrected they denied manager was there (he later came out) and in order to avoid having to refund me the money they called police to issue a trespass warning. Police even tried to reason with them. All this is recorded and will be followed up on. They would grab their crotch to insult me even in front of police, they are very classy! For your sake avoid this store at all costs!!!!!!
- June 8, 20205 out of 56/8/2020
AT&T Miami Office
I had the pleasure of speaking to Rep Sabrina SJ491E. Miami Office
'This' Representative knows the True Value of Customer Service. She is a Highly Capable person. I called AT&T to ask about the Internet Sales or Promotions that I usually get in the mail. Rep Sabrina SJ491E took the call. She was Welcoming and Unfailingly Polite. (Old Fashioned Manners in Danger of Dying Out). She spoke with Clarity. Her interest in my 'too' many questions was meaningful and unexpected. She was obviously committed to ensuring that I would be satisfied with her assistance and my experience as an AT&T customer. She demonstrated respect for what I had to say, at different times she was attentive and supportive, answered all of my concerns in a timely manner. She gave me the information I needed, and the advice I asked for. I was particularly impressed with her Personal Endorsement of AT&T'S other Budget Friendly Products. In every respect, I had a positive experience. Representative Sabrina_SJ491E
is a Stellar example that her coworkers should imitate and AT&T should appreciate..this confirms that AT&T is committed to providing each Customer with the Highest Caliber of Customer Service, an Act that Demonstrates a Genuine Desire to Satisfy, if not Delight, their Customers. AT&T is fortunate to have Representative Sabrina as one of the faces representing it's Company..The opportunity to contribute to her growth with my feedback, was a valuable experience, and the experience allowed me the opportunity to create a more personal relationship with AT&T.
Cc:Google Local Guides-Miami
- October 28, 20195 out of 5Had flown in from Mexico with my damaged device, came in and these guys went above and beyond to make it stress free and help me recover all my data from my business meetings, small location but great service.
- October 25, 20191 out of 5Terrible customer service experience here at the KB store. Store Manager incredibly rude to
My mother who just wanted to know about setting up the iPhone she had purchased there. The manager and employees should realize that they’re are in the service industry and being rude means customers will go somewhere else. By all accounts from others I have spoken to on the Key, these ATT employees do a terrible job of representing the company. I wouldn’t send anyone to this store.
- March 26, 20195 out of 5This helpful staff was able to overcome all of my tech issues to get my phone set up and ready to use. An earlier experience at a different store had me walking out in frustration. These gentlemen couldn't have been nicer, more accommodating or professional.