AT&T Store Lake City Lake City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Lake City
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lake City?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lake City Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 4, 20195 out of 5I just want to say that I spent 3 hours on the phone trying to fix the problem with my daughters new iphone. I talked to At&t support and Apple support. I went to my local At&t store where Stephanie helped me. She fixed it in 30 seconds, and was super helpful and easy to deal with. I appreciate the support I receive from my local store, and most especially Stephanie.
- October 6, 20191 out of 5I have been an AT&T customer for 20+ yrs and have never experienced such RUDE customer “service”. Josh refused to listen to my issue, told me to take my phone to mobile mania so they can deal with it. He was rude& clearly agitated and told me my phone isn’t at&t’s problem. I left, called the AT&T 800 number and after waiting on hold for 35 minutes a VERY kind and helpful woman walked me through the issue and it was resolved. I will never be back to Lake City AT&T, no idea how Josh has a job in customer service.
- February 19, 20191 out of 5Been with AT&T since June and each time I come to this location there is always some sort of snag or hang up or issue. Go in to purchase 4 series apple watches my fiancé has been dying to get and are told up front that yes the one she wanted was in stock and available so we move forward in the purchasing process only to be told that there is no way for them to remove that particular one from their inventory to sell it to her and that it just so happens to be the only one in stock in that color and size and instead offered her the much smaller option that she didn’t want. Now have to wait 5 business days and hope nobody steals the package from our mailbox or porch, wherever the delivery driver chooses to leave the package, or cancel anything planned or hope we aren’t at work and miss the delivery. How can your stores not have more than one of the newest items apple offers in stock? How is there no shipment coming in sometime before the end of this week? How can a store manager not figure out how to get a product sold and not even offer to call a district manager or someone that may have been able to figure it out? The only employee that works there that acts like they care about the customer is Austin and he wasn’t there to help. Garbage store.
- February 9, 20191 out of 5I got a new phone from AT&T and needed the info transferred from my old. I had gone to the same location a few months before and they did it for me with no problem. This time I was told they didn’t do this anymore. I tried to explain I did not have a computer, I’m 63 years old and I have no idea what to do. I was so afraid I would do it wrong and lose my information. I tried everything to convince them to help me. The young man named Josh finally told me that his grandmother had done her own phone and she had had two strokes. He said the only reason why I couldn’t do it is I did not want to do it. I nervously laughed but was pretty humiliated. I never got any satisfaction whatsoever. I was told that the entire region did not do this for people anymore, which encompassed the entire state of Florida. My sister got on the phone and with in a couple of hours had me set up and being taken care of by Oakleaf in Jacksonville, after Lake City had told me Oakleaf would not. I had even gone and sat outside their store so I could be the first customer at 9 AM, the time they posted on their website. When I got there the door said 10 AM instead. A 1 Hour Dr., another hour of waiting for the store to open and then absolutely no customer service for me whatsoever, only insults. I will never darken the door of this place again!
- February 8, 20191 out of 5not helpfull at all went to another company lost a customer