AT&T Store Melbourne Melbourne
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Melbourne
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Melbourne?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Melbourne Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 21, 20205 out of 5In these complex times of pandemic and standardized customer care, the service I received at the AT&T store was above and beyond even the highest expectations. Mike and Beth went above and beyond in assisting me with a new phone purchase and appropriate upgrade on device storageResponse from AT&TDecember 28, 2020Hi Norman. Thank you for the very kind words on your experience with Mike and Beth. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- September 12, 20201 out of 5Came to buy a high end phone. Met on the sidewalk by a masked man. He did his best to talk me out of coming in the store to look at phones by repeatedly asking me did I know which phone I wanted. Being that I have never seen the 1000+ dollar phones I didn't know exactly what I wanted. This is the purpose to visit a store and see. As I walked in the store he told me that my son and I had to wear a mask. There was no other person in the store besides this clown and myself. No problem social distancing. So, I turned around and left. Keep in mind there is no mask mandate in the area this store is located. Here is the science for you idiots wearing masks. The blue surgical mask which this clown had on protects 5 microns at 20% effectiveness. Virus is as small as .4 microns.
The positive thing about this is that I have an ATT account with 9 phones and this was the final straw to push me to start migrating to a new carrier. I have ordered the newest Note Phone and started the migration to Spectrum Mobile which uses Verizon. Who in my opinion has the best service in my area and US. So I will probably come back and give you 5 stars when Spectrum proves to be the best choice.Response from AT&TSeptember 17, 2020Hi! We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- May 5, 20205 out of 5Thomas Linnenbaugh was extremely helpful with getting my husband his new iPhone. He is an iPhone expert! Thank God he was able to help us!Response from AT&TMay 20, 2020Hi Cynthia! Thank you for the great feedback on Thomas. We will pass that along to him as we know he prides himself on providing exceptional customer service. We look forward to helping you and your family again in the future!
- May 5, 20205 out of 5I only go to this store I have had the same representative for over 10 years I will go no where else fast kind and very helpful no issues big or small they will help you with anything I love my AT&T familyResponse from AT&TMay 20, 2020Hi Omar! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are very grateful to have you as a customer and we look forward to continuing to serve you and the community in Melbourne.
- May 4, 20201 out of 5AT&T has the worst customer service and does not care about the loyalty of their customers. I purchased a BOGO free offer in July 2019 from this store. When I first asked about not receiving the credit on my account I was told by this stores associates that I would have to contact customer service. After multiple calls, hours, and opening 5 "incident reports," I was told today that I have never opened a report and that the store did not put in the code to receive the BOGO free offer and that I have to contact the store itself. Funny how that's not possible because the stores are closed due to COVID-19. I see ads all over AT&T sites about being thankful for first responders and and medical staff. I am a nurse and a customer for 19 years and I do not feel appreciated at all. This is not acceptable. AT&T has the worst customer service known to man.Response from AT&TMay 11, 2020Hello Hannah T. My name is Randy and I am the store manager at the Melbourne location. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day and this is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, if there is anything unresolved from your visit or anything I can do to assist you please ask for me directly.