AT&T Store Miami Kendall Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Miami
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Miami?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Miami Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 22, 20205 out of 5Called the store for assistance and they made an appointment for me to come in to help with questions on paying my bill as I recently lost my job the staff was helpful from the person helping me to the manager she was responsive on my situation and willing to make sure they found the best plan for me in this difficult time.Response from AT&TJuly 22, 2020Hi christiandelgado. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 3, 20205 out of 5Attentive and willing to help during this difficult time thank you for getting the best deal for meResponse from AT&TJune 5, 2020Hello Andres Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 6, 20191 out of 5I walked into this store on Sat April 4, 2019 at 6:00pm and was there until 7:45pm just so you already know, there were 3 male employees in the store, when I walked in 2 of them went outside to smoke a cigarette, I waited and waited and I asked the only one in the store for help and he said NO, he said I had to wait for the other 2 even though he's an official employee. I continued to wait, finally guy comes back with cigarette breath what do you need and I told him I was here last weekend my husbands device was swapped and my sons was pending, as I was told by the agent to come back next Sat which is being discussed here in this review. Ramon with the beard very unprofessional says ok I can give you the device, my son has an IPhone xr I told him the phone is not backing up can you do it, he said no you need to go to apple, I said no I don't there is no way, I sat there and I had to fix the problem myself, (Great job and you are working for ATT and don't know why an Iphone is NOT backing up), second question can I sync info from apple to Samsung his answer NO you cant either, I said yes because the girl did this on my husbands device and everything was ok. Finally brings the Samsung which my son wanted, takes of plastic puts sim card in and then looks onto his tablet and says oh I need an override from the manager but guess what we DO NOT have a manager in store today :( I said can you please call customer service and maybe get the override he didn't even try he strictly said NO you need to go elsewhere to another ATT. Let me tell you being a business customer for so many years to get this type of treatment is unacceptable, I am still going through the issue as it HAS NOT been resolved, and every time I call customer service they tell me this should have been settled at the store, to bad a manager wasn't present to view how his or her store is being ran while they are out. No wonder this store is always empty, this store has NO customer service it is non existent. Another thing that is a shame I saw 3 customers come in they weren't attended to,and therefore they left, what I will tell you is that I will NEVER direct or tell anyone about this store. I hope I never have to go back there again. Worst experience ever and I will try my best to reach ATT Headquarters as someone higher up needs to know how some ATT stores treat their customers.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5Ramon is an excellent customer service representative who takes his time and answers all questions with knowledge
- December 10, 20185 out of 5I went because one of the phones on my account was dropping calls and have connectivity issues, and the associate that help me out was friendly and efficient with his task. Thank you!