AT&T Store Middleburg Plantation Xing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Middleburg
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Middleburg?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Middleburg Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 30, 20201 out of 5Sunny was the rudest customer service representative at this location. He needs better training with customers & how to handle situation that he’s unsure of. Called into ask about billing and instead of him referring me the Supervisor or the previous agent I felt with, I was on the phone with him for over 10 minutes being rude and continuously cutting me off when I spoke. When I asked to speak to a Supervisor at the end of the call so I can inquire about billing and my experience with him he simple said “Have a nice day” and disconnected. Really hope the supervisor Ike (name given by agent Sunny) does better training with his agents because I switched to this carrier 2 weeks ago for better customer service and so far Sunny has proven to be rude and unprofessional like the agents at Sprint.
- December 1, 20191 out of 5My wife took her mother into your store there in Middleburg Florida to get her new phone Working, when they entered the store, after the sales rep found out they weren’t buying anything, he treated them like they were an inconvenience,Ignored them, and even walked away to work with other customers that were buying a phone most likely. Finally after being ignored for over 30 minutes, my wife went over to the phone that the sales rep laid on the table and walked away from, decided to finish fixing it herself! The store has the worst customer service I have ever seen, There is one person in the store that gives excellent service and his name is Sonny, management should fire everybody else and start over! I even called this morning on the phone, and got hung up on three times! This AT&T store has the worst customer service I have ever seen! You need to get it right, and I expect a phone call an apology to my family for treating them like garbage because they weren’t buying anything! Oh and by The way, I have been with AT&T for over 20 years and have six phones on my account I have spent thousands of dollars!
- March 11, 20195 out of 5The representative was very patient with me and his calmness was a help. It's not every day that you buy something major. i was wavering between the iPhone 8 plus and the 7 plus, I eventually decided on the X s MAX. Any way he helped me zero in on a new phone, so all is well
- February 5, 20195 out of 5I waited less than 5 minutes to receive help. The gentleman I worked with was extremely friendly and helpful. He was able to make the requested changes quickly.
- December 6, 20185 out of 5