AT&T Store Middleburg Plantation Xing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Middleburg
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Middleburg?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Middleburg Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 1, 20191 out of 5My wife took her mother into your store there in Middleburg Florida to get her new phone Working, when they entered the store, after the sales rep found out they weren’t buying anything, he treated them like they were an inconvenience,Ignored them, and even walked away to work with other customers that were buying a phone most likely. Finally after being ignored for over 30 minutes, my wife went over to the phone that the sales rep laid on the table and walked away from, decided to finish fixing it herself! The store has the worst customer service I have ever seen, There is one person in the store that gives excellent service and his name is Sonny, management should fire everybody else and start over! I even called this morning on the phone, and got hung up on three times! This AT&T store has the worst customer service I have ever seen! You need to get it right, and I expect a phone call an apology to my family for treating them like garbage because they weren’t buying anything! Oh and by The way, I have been with AT&T for over 20 years and have six phones on my account I have spent thousands of dollars!
- March 11, 20195 out of 5The representative was very patient with me and his calmness was a help. It's not every day that you buy something major. i was wavering between the iPhone 8 plus and the 7 plus, I eventually decided on the X s MAX. Any way he helped me zero in on a new phone, so all is well
- February 5, 20195 out of 5I waited less than 5 minutes to receive help. The gentleman I worked with was extremely friendly and helpful. He was able to make the requested changes quickly.
- December 6, 20185 out of 5
- November 22, 20185 out of 5My phone broke. I went into store to get a new one. Jon was the sales person who I met. He attempted to fix my problem,to my amazement,instead of trying to sell me a new phone first. I did end up getting a new phone.but before I did,he thoroughly explained all my questions,with no bias towards any brand or price! If you are in the market for phone help, i strongly recommend talking to Jon!