AT&T Store Ocala 93rd Court Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Ocala
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ocala?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ocala Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 26, 20211 out of 5The reps at this AT&T store are very rude and unprofessional (Mike and RJ). I visit the store this past weekend to upgrade my husband phone and it took over 3 hours which is unacceptable. Mike was the rep that was assist me with the upgrade and does not know what he is doing. Mike told me that opus was having an issue, but it was really him. When I asked for supervisor because it took so long for him to upgrade my husband phone, he asks me “why”. Mike is very cocky and has a smart mouth, he wanted to argue with me because I asked for supervisor. RJ came over to his desk to only escalate the situation. While I was at this store Mike and RJ was talking across the floor while assisting customer, which is unprofessional. The other guy, which I did not get his name, answer his phone while helping an elderly couple upgrade their phone, asking his son are you trying to FaceTime me, again very unprofessional. I will never go back to this store, stay away because they do not value their customers. My rating is ZERO!
- October 2, 20201 out of 5My elderly 88 year old dad just bought a phone there and the associate who "helped" him was rude and condescending! Not just once, twice! I called from MA. to complain to the manager. My dad lives alone and needs to be able to use his phone easily in case he needs assistance. When my dad went back the second time the young man complained that he had to help him and explain things to him. You call that customer service?! I wish I were there to speak to him face to face after the way he disrespected my father!
- May 15, 20205 out of 5The 5 stars are for service from RJ who helped my mother replace her phone and was very patient with remote family members trying to resolve AT&T account issues.
- May 12, 20201 out of 5I have been an AT&T customer for my internet for many years. I use Straight talk for my cell phone. I called to ask for a cell service booster for both my cell phone while at work and my wifi service in my home. the man who answered the phone was extremely rude. I asked to talk to the manager and he stated he is the manager and has worked at the store 1.5 years. When i asked his name he stated it was Brad and last name Chad, then he hung up on me.
- March 31, 20195 out of 5The manager and the blonde girl were helpful and professional they answer all my questions I had about phones They helped me in making decisions Very nice people that make me what to go back again. I would recommend them to everyone