AT&T Store Ormond Beach West Granada Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.See details.
Special offers and new phones for Ormond Beach
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ormond Beach?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ormond Beach Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 12, 20191 out of 5The only teason you got ONE STAR was because you can’t enter a zero. Worst ripoff ever. Do NOT GO THERE. They ripped my husband off selling him a new ( well, a 2 YEAR OLD MODEL) phone when all he clearly needed was to contact the Assurion insurance we have been paying for forever. Now she wants him to pay a $45 restocking fee on a phone he didn’t even want or need. The blue haired employee knew this but she led him to believe the only solution to his issues was a new ( not new) phone! Shame on you RIPPED OFF YOUR LAST SENIOR CITIZEN. Meeting your manager tomorrow. Mama Aint Happy!
- June 12, 20191 out of 5Walked in and was told to wait. 2 employees taking care of 1 person. Waited 20 minutes until the lady being helped asked why I was here. I said for a new remote for my TV box. They then told me they don't sell them here. REALLY, I couldn't be told that when I walked in. Horrible customer service.
- March 8, 20191 out of 5I entered this store on a week night after work and spent 2 hours in there with the store manager. What I thought was a decent experience at the time has ended up being my worst nightmare. I asked to be transferred off my family's plan and put on my own plan. That did not happen. A second plan was put in my fathers name and not mine, giving him a second account, running his credit and using is social sec number. He could not fix it in the store and I was told to call AT&T and they would fix it for me, no problem. It has been over a week and my issue is still not resolved. I also purchased a new phone for my daughter and was given the wrong phone. When i went back to trade it out the very next day I was told by the associate who had to converse with the manager via text that I would have to pay a restocking fee. This was not my error and was told we agreed to the phone I got. That is an absolute lie. Come to find out they didn't even have the phone in the store that I actually wanted. I feel I was given what was available and not asked. Against my better judgement I paid the fee b/c I was leaving to go out of town. Not one associate in the store can handle any situation on their own. A lot of time is taken up by them having to text or call their manager for help. Thankfully, I have been put in contact with a gentleman via telephone at AT&T and is helping me get this nightmare resolved. I will not ever be using this store again. I am beyond disappointed.
- February 18, 20195 out of 5Very well lot of patience very satisfied five stars
- December 11, 20185 out of 5Very fast very friendly service! Would come back for sure.