AT&T Store Ormond Beach West Granada Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Ormond Beach
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ormond Beach?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ormond Beach Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 13, 20215 out of 5had to replace a broken phone as well as several other issues...couldn't be happier with the service sydney gave us...she was extremely knowledgeable and helpful..i highly recommend this location and asking for her....
- August 3, 20205 out of 5Very friendly and kind staff
- September 12, 20191 out of 5The only teason you got ONE STAR was because you can’t enter a zero. Worst ripoff ever. Do NOT GO THERE. They ripped my husband off selling him a new ( well, a 2 YEAR OLD MODEL) phone when all he clearly needed was to contact the Assurion insurance we have been paying for forever. Now she wants him to pay a $45 restocking fee on a phone he didn’t even want or need. The blue haired employee knew this but she led him to believe the only solution to his issues was a new ( not new) phone! Shame on you RIPPED OFF YOUR LAST SENIOR CITIZEN. Meeting your manager tomorrow. Mama Aint Happy!
- June 12, 20191 out of 5Walked in and was told to wait. 2 employees taking care of 1 person. Waited 20 minutes until the lady being helped asked why I was here. I said for a new remote for my TV box. They then told me they don't sell them here. REALLY, I couldn't be told that when I walked in. Horrible customer service.
- March 8, 20191 out of 5I entered this store on a week night after work and spent 2 hours in there with the store manager. What I thought was a decent experience at the time has ended up being my worst nightmare. I asked to be transferred off my family's plan and put on my own plan. That did not happen. A second plan was put in my fathers name and not mine, giving him a second account, running his credit and using is social sec number. He could not fix it in the store and I was told to call AT&T and they would fix it for me, no problem. It has been over a week and my issue is still not resolved. I also purchased a new phone for my daughter and was given the wrong phone. When i went back to trade it out the very next day I was told by the associate who had to converse with the manager via text that I would have to pay a restocking fee. This was not my error and was told we agreed to the phone I got. That is an absolute lie. Come to find out they didn't even have the phone in the store that I actually wanted. I feel I was given what was available and not asked. Against my better judgement I paid the fee b/c I was leaving to go out of town. Not one associate in the store can handle any situation on their own. A lot of time is taken up by them having to text or call their manager for help. Thankfully, I have been put in contact with a gentleman via telephone at AT&T and is helping me get this nightmare resolved. I will not ever be using this store again. I am beyond disappointed.