AT&T Store Oviedo Oviedo Park Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Oviedo
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Oviedo?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Oviedo Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 2, 20205 out of 5Superb customer service! Nedira made our shopping experience so pleasant. We came into the store to upgrade a phone and Nedira spent time explaining the pros and cons of what we were considering. The phone is being sent to our home and she offered to set it up for us if we bring it in when we receive it and will even handle the process of the trade-in of our current phone. And that is why we remain loyal AT&T customers! Thank you Nedira!Response from AT&TDecember 6, 2020Hello Marjorie Murray Your experience in our store matters to us. We are so pleased to hear you received an extraordinary experience in the Oviedo location. We look forward to serving you again soon! Thank you for continuing to choose AT&T!
- June 20, 20205 out of 5Recently I went into this location and spoke with Eton Cody. He diagnosed the problem in record time. He was very helpful and most professional. I will definitely return to that venue for future needs.Response from AT&TJune 30, 2020Hello Maureen M. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- January 26, 20202 out of 5I was there with my I pad for one hour. It worked. when I got home, I had no service. I have tried calling the store for 55 minutes and no one answers the phone. This was from 3 to 4 PM...answer the phone !Response from AT&TJanuary 26, 2020Hello Sharon M. We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- March 18, 20194 out of 5Very helpful, friendly and fairly knowledgable. They were quite confused (and confusing) regarding the packages available on the TV bundles. Also misled us saying we could book an appointment online for the store visit. If that is true, then (no surprise given the absolute disaster the website is) it was impossible to find how. I suggest you take a look at Apple's site for the UI/UX towards which you should strive.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5The attendants were very nice, helpful, and courteous.