AT&T Store Palatka Palatka
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Palatka
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Palatka?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Palatka Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 16, 20201 out of 5Me and my boyfriend have had service with At&t for 12 years. The service in the last 6 months has completely went down hill. Dropping calls and unable to load videos or pages or having no service at all. We called and went in the store numerous times to get it resolved and never was able to. After numerous attempts and promises to have my bill discounted because we were not able to use our phones fully their solution was discounting my bill $15. The customer service is a joke. Discounting my bill $15 was a slap in the face when I was hardly able to use my data. I am sure they could see my decrease in data usage. So if anyone is looking for true coverage and great customer service I highly recommend T-Mobile they blow At&t rates out the water and my phone has never been so fast. So thank you AT&T for not valuing a satisfied customer you made it easy to switch.Response from AT&TJanuary 23, 2020Hello Autumn . Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- November 2, 20195 out of 5My representative was Devin. I couldn’t be happier with the experience at this location. There were usually a few people waiting, but staff worked quickly and efficiently while still giving each customer the attention they deserved. Devin was awesome! He was patient and answered all of my questions and was knowledgable about the various plans and helped me determine my best options. AT&T Stores don’t always provide a positive experience, but this one did. My first visit was on Saturday afternoon with follow up on Thursday to pick up and activate my phone. I returned on Friday to get some much needed help in personalizing my phone. Again, Devin was there for me. The entire process was painless for the most part...not always the case at AT&T Stores. It’s worth a short drive to this location to get personal attention and good customer service!Response from AT&TNovember 2, 2019Hello Judy T. We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 14, 20195 out of 5Great service including altering the new phone to my liking
- March 1, 20191 out of 5Staff was rude- would not wait on you- if they did they tried to multitask with other customers- you did not have their undivided attention- will no longer go to this store- wait time over 1 hr
- January 7, 20195 out of 5I bought in my own phone to activate. The phone had issues but the technician got it working. Great service!