AT&T Store Port Richey Port Richey
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Port Richey
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Port Richey?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Port Richey Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 17, 20201 out of 5I have a medical handicap and the employees refused to allow me in the store.
- February 13, 20205 out of 5I am actually not an att customer. I called asking for help getting an old flip phone unlocked so I can use it either as a back up to my G4 or when I go abroad. The customer service tech, Joseph was very cool and knowledgeable about what I wanted to do. despite some problems with his website and his computer freezing a couple of times, he was able to hook me up. Thanks Joseph.
Show this to your manager. Hey! Manager,
Your employee Joseph helped me a lot. He was very chill and knew exactly where to go on the website. Definitely want to show him some love. He's a good guy and I would keep him!!!!Response from AT&TFebruary 20, 2020Hi Dan C.
We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for the feedback!!
- September 10, 20191 out of 5Worst service ever my boss is walking around with a broken phone for the last 2 weeks and the worst part is he just bought it and instead of changing it the push him out past his warranty so they wouldn't have to deal with it. And he was so excited about his new note plus.youb get no stars
- September 10, 20191 out of 5Very bad service i bought a defective phone but first, the didn't install my sim card my phone only worked on emergency calls. The sales guy says who sold you the phone i said you. Second my camera was not working and they tried to fix it on Friday told me at that point to come back on Monday one day past the 14-day warranty how convenient so now I have to wait for a phone from warranty I went to that store three times and they never remembered me the same way they didn't remember trying to fix my phone past closing time. I'm praying that they have a bad memory and not because of my skin COLOR I'm leaving one star now I have a big bill coming with a phone that still broken but don't worry they said sorry I can mail that in with the bill. I will never go back to that store.....
- April 11, 20195 out of 5