AT&T Store Port St. Lucie Port Street Lucie
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Port St. Lucie
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Port St. Lucie?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Port St. Lucie Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 17, 20211 out of 5Horrible Horrible Horrible!!!! The store is not worth a rating!!!! three years ago we went in there, and got totally ripped off!, our fault, our stupidity on that one, but we went in today to have our phones unlocked because for some reason when we went to Metro to change over to their plan, which we had had before and really like them and I had no issues with them!! We only went to ATT because we changed to IPhones and thought we had to, dumb on us!!! but back to the story we went in today because our phones were locked?? Only reason for locking your phones is to try and make you stay with AT&T, but the girl looked me in the face and out right lied stating that they could not unlock the phones you had to go online and do it or either call Apple because it was an Apple device, that was an out right lie an Apple was upset that we were told that because Apple does not unlock your service AT&T does since that’s who the service is with!!! Thanks to Metro in SLW and the HONEST and great customer service we got our phones unlocked and changed our service GOODBYE ATT
- April 24, 20201 out of 5Horrible service, do not expect answers but only excusesResponse from AT&TApril 25, 2020Hello Mark, We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- April 9, 20193 out of 5I went to this store for upgrades for 3 phones. I asked the rep to make sure to keep one phone service active as my daughter was away in college coming back home the same day and I was told no problem. Come to find out the service was cutoff and the new phone was activated. My daughter had 125 miles drive without service. there were other issues which I am not going to say.
- March 14, 20194 out of 5I have problem with my phone I need a new want and on the att store help me with the problem.
- January 31, 20195 out of 5I had a wonderful experience I was done with ATT for good and my sales agent helped me greatly he is very nice and he is very knowledgeable