AT&T Store Port St. Lucie The Landing at Tradition
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Port St. Lucie
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Port St. Lucie?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Port St. Lucie Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 8, 20205 out of 5On 9/6/2020 I was helping my father upgrade his service to AT&T and after going to the Rivergate location and dealing with a blonde girl that did not want to help us or even be working that day we found the Tradition location. We were greeted by Angie a lovely young lady who answered all our questions and help my father switch his service to AT&T. Malcolm was also very attentive and helpful, throughout the process. It's hard to find good customer service these days and I just want to say thank you to Angie and Malcolm for all your help
- October 6, 20191 out of 5I have spoken with two of the guys there in the last week. One is the most unhelpful, condescending, rude people who refused to stop playing his game on his phone While dealing with a customer. The other, the assistant, either doesn’t know the products he pushing enough to actually be qualified to do so or he is actively giving out misinformation to make a sale. Every bit of information he told me needed an asterisk.
- March 5, 20195 out of 5I get what I came for 100% of the time. They get the job done in a very friendly professional manner. The only time its frustrating is when a new device is out and the line is out the door, even then they are well mannered & positive.
- May 21, 20184 out of 5Very friendly, especially the Manager. He took the time to help my mother in law straighten out her phone problems. Which impressed me so much I bought new phones for my wife and I. Just wish you could be told Upfront of how much accessories cost, before Checkout.
- March 15, 20185 out of 5Bought phone, had to reactivate Prepaid phone, help and cooperation couldn't have been better.Will recommend this store to my friends.