AT&T Store St. Augustine St. Augustine Sr 312
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for St. Augustine
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in St. Augustine?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the St. Augustine Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 12, 20211 out of 5Had a great experience with a sales lady. Quick, knowledgeable, and experienced. However I call back to the store and speak to the store manager and I experienced a rude attitude and tone on the phone with the statement of “There is nothing we can do for you” followed by an immediate hanging up of the phone. A complete disregard to hearing my issue. This is a terrible experience even after experiencing great customer service from one of the sales rep.
- December 18, 20191 out of 5The sales representatives in this store tell you lies so they can get you to buy so they get the sales commission. They yell at you and call you a liar when you call them out on their lies!! As soon as I pay my phone plan off I will be switching company’s!! Beware!! Don’t go here!!!
- December 18, 20191 out of 5The worst customer service in the world! I’m sooo tired of being lied to by the people they having working there...twice in the last 2-3 months. Then when we go in with the problem we have we get called a liar...and yelled at by the sales man extremely unhappyResponse from AT&TDecember 19, 2019Hello Victoria P. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 18, 20195 out of 5I have been an at&t customer for a while. Kevin in St. Augustine is awesome. Very knowledgeable, very professional, very friendly. I trust what he says.
- January 24, 20195 out of 5So my phone was working normal all day and then about the time to pick my daughter up from school it started shutting off and wouldn't let me make any phone calls, it kept saying system error problems and kept shutting the phone down. Nothing worked so I took it into my local store and asked for Kevin, he fixed it and hooked me up with a discount on my monthly bill. I am a happy customer as long as he helps me.