AT&T Store St. Augustine Tuscan Way
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
124 Tuscan Way
, FL 32092
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for St. Augustine
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in St. Augustine?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the St. Augustine Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 4, 20201 out of 5False advertising...they advertised contactless service. Not true. When they got to my house they said the must come although my house. Comcast did not have to years ago when we had them, but At &T has to physically come in which is ridiculous this day in age. They put me and my family at risk and falsely advertised
- November 2, 20191 out of 5DO NOT go to this store and get the BOGO scam. ALEXIS WHITAKER, the manager and employee, who for whatever reason does not work there scammed us and lied to us about getting the BOGO free Samsung phones. Each month I called, "Oh credits will appear 1-2 billing cycles", next month "Oh 3-4 billing cycles" now at month 4..oh it looks like you weren't set up for that... What?!! I have called EACH Month and asked.. now you are playing dumb 4 months in. Thanks for a non free phone that I refused to get several times and a new number I changed to for basically no reason. SCAM SCAM SCAM!
- November 1, 20191 out of 5In June-July we were there getting a new phone for my husband which he knew what phone he wanted and it was just going to be a quick trip. We paid our phones off 2 months prior. As they were getting his phone, the guy goes hey why don't you get one, right now the promo is BOGO free Samsungs. I was like no that's ok, I don't need one. I knew there was going to be some stipulation. All he said was a new line, basically I just had to get a new number that's it. Your bill will only go up 25-30 depending on which phone. I debated back n forth even the lady was like look it's so much bigger blah blah..So I got it and said all I had to do was change my number. Yep. Gave all the details, like you should see the free phone come off the bill..so 25.00 off each month. Done. So now 4 mths in and Every month I called stating I do not see a credit, they kept say O 2-3 months, Oh 3-4 months..and now they say they can't do anything. We don't see that you were set up for that offer blaahh blaah blaah. The lady that helped me initially was actually the manager, we didn't know that at the time. So she knew what he was doing when he submitted the contract. And now he doesn't even work there anymore. So DO NOT go to this store before you also get duped into a 900.00 phone!!!
- June 5, 20191 out of 5Started out great ended very poorly. I went to the AT&T store in Murabella close to my home to look at upgrading my phone. The salesperson was very helpful and seemed to know a lot about the products. I ordered an iPhone XR in a coral color she said it was a great color they did not have it in stock in the store. I went home and shortly got a confirmation email from AT&T confirming my order and it stated the color ordered was black. I immediately called the store (literally around an hour since I ordered the phone) to let her know of the color discrepancy. She looked it up and blamed it on a “glitch” in the system assured me no problem she would stop the order and re-order thecoral one. Her computer would not take the change and she was “extremely busy” so she said she would call me back. I let it go until the next after and never got a return call so I called her back. At this point the phone in black had already been shipped so she said she could not do the exchange until the phone was actually delivered. I said ok no worries since I was in no big hurry for the phone. The phone was delivered (I got the delivery notice on my phone) never got a call. The next day I went by the store once again she was busy and told me she would get it all together and call me back and get card info to reimburse and pay for the new one. Waited another 24 hours no call. Just called the store back now the story is once it is delivered to their store they cannot return it. The return has to be done by a corporate store. Had no idea there are corporate stores and retail stores who have no power to do anything in the customer service area evidently. I now gave to take this wrong colored phone that I did not order and never got a call back to discuss my options to the corporate store for a return and re-order. Lesson is when dealing with AT&T make sure to just go to a corporate store and don’t fool with the retail store.
- April 29, 20195 out of 5Help was prompt, caring and thorough as we were fraud victims.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.