AT&T Store Stuart Se Federal Highway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Stuart
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Stuart?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Stuart Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 13, 20202 out of 5We spent 18 years with T-Mobile (which had great customer service, but terrible cell service), and we thought AT&T would be able to complete. Here is our first month's experience.
AT&T's cell service is great. Although the sales rep at this store was pleasant, she did not mention there was an activation fee; she did not submit the documents given to her for the discount we would receive monthly, so our first bill was unexpectedly high; she also did not explain the line items on the monthly bill properly. We spent 1 hour waiting for customer service to answer the phone, and I have not been able to get a rep at the store to answer the phone. However, we were able to reach customer service the next day, who explained everything thoroughly. Overall, we are not impressed.
- December 15, 20191 out of 5Worse customer service possible
Work is not something that is done here the rep that asked if he could help me purposely stalled me so he would not have to work before closing and laughed when he told me to come the next day at 11. The was the second bad experience I had at this location.
- June 2, 20191 out of 5I went there twice in a day to get support for using my insurance plan to replace malfunctioning phone. The first employee, a female, was pleasant enough and I left quickly expecting a simple and fast conclusion.I subsequently found it a nightmare to deal with the replacement and went back to get help.Another male employee treated me like poor use of his time (probably since he wasn't getting a sale out of it) He was not at all helpful and unwilling to intervene on my behalf....simply not his problem! He was insolent and rude. I left feeling very upset and went to the local Palm City store and was willingly helped for over an hour to straighten it all out.
- April 15, 20191 out of 5I walked in, and I wasn’t even greeted. I used to work at an competing store, that’s the first thing we’d do is no matter how busy we are we’ll always greet the customers to make them feel welcomed. I entered and there was a gentleman to my left with a women helping a women with her deceased husbands account, and also two other gentleman to my right helping other customers. I didn’t get acknowledged until about 7-10mins as one of the gentlemen from the right was walking to the back to get something and we shared glances. So after a while of the two representatives talking with the customer, the women finally comes over and ask me how can I help you. If that gentle man was helping that lady, why did it take you son long to come see what I needed. It’s not like he needed help assisting her, they were ALL sitting down and sharing laughs. So before I was about to leave, I asked do you have any cases for the xr? Thinking I’ll get shown the best cases, with the best durability and quality. But instead the just pointed to a wall and said if we do it’ll be over there . I didn’t know exactly which wall I was walking to but I did eventually find them. And then I asked the representative sitting by the cases if the had the mophie cases for the xr, and without even looking up from his phone he told me no, very nonchalantly. I just wish I didn’t have to go all the way out of my way to get down to that AT&T when there was one in walking distance from my house. If the shoe was on the other foot, I’m sure they’d feel the same exact way. Thanks for allowing me to express my experience, I won’t be returning to that location any more, though I’m sure your aware. I don’t know if it’s cause of how young I looked but I’m 20, not a teen. I’m not a child, so don’t treat me as if I am.
- May 21, 20184 out of 5They activated my new phone. Later I found that I had no online connection. I was pretty sure it was an ATT issue, but they where no help at 611.So back to this store, Paul greeted me promptly and got right on correcting the problem with in 10 min. My experience was good and I'm thankful. However, I must point out that your staff should answer any questions re: personal ID vulnerability concerns, willingly and thoroughly with a professional tone. Given the valid concerns with ones personal info in todays world they should gladly explain their steps and policies in detail.