AT&T Store Stuart Se Federal Highway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Stuart
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Stuart?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Stuart Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 15, 20191 out of 5Worse customer service possible
Work is not something that is done here the rep that asked if he could help me purposely stalled me so he would not have to work before closing and laughed when he told me to come the next day at 11. The was the second bad experience I had at this location.
- June 2, 20191 out of 5I went there twice in a day to get support for using my insurance plan to replace malfunctioning phone. The first employee, a female, was pleasant enough and I left quickly expecting a simple and fast conclusion.I subsequently found it a nightmare to deal with the replacement and went back to get help.Another male employee treated me like poor use of his time (probably since he wasn't getting a sale out of it) He was not at all helpful and unwilling to intervene on my behalf....simply not his problem! He was insolent and rude. I left feeling very upset and went to the local Palm City store and was willingly helped for over an hour to straighten it all out.
- April 15, 20191 out of 5I walked in, and I wasn’t even greeted. I used to work at an competing store, that’s the first thing we’d do is no matter how busy we are we’ll always greet the customers to make them feel welcomed. I entered and there was a gentleman to my left with a women helping a women with her deceased husbands account, and also two other gentleman to my right helping other customers. I didn’t get acknowledged until about 7-10mins as one of the gentlemen from the right was walking to the back to get something and we shared glances. So after a while of the two representatives talking with the customer, the women finally comes over and ask me how can I help you. If that gentle man was helping that lady, why did it take you son long to come see what I needed. It’s not like he needed help assisting her, they were ALL sitting down and sharing laughs. So before I was about to leave, I asked do you have any cases for the xr? Thinking I’ll get shown the best cases, with the best durability and quality. But instead the just pointed to a wall and said if we do it’ll be over there . I didn’t know exactly which wall I was walking to but I did eventually find them. And then I asked the representative sitting by the cases if the had the mophie cases for the xr, and without even looking up from his phone he told me no, very nonchalantly. I just wish I didn’t have to go all the way out of my way to get down to that AT&T when there was one in walking distance from my house. If the shoe was on the other foot, I’m sure they’d feel the same exact way. Thanks for allowing me to express my experience, I won’t be returning to that location any more, though I’m sure your aware. I don’t know if it’s cause of how young I looked but I’m 20, not a teen. I’m not a child, so don’t treat me as if I am.
- May 21, 20184 out of 5They activated my new phone. Later I found that I had no online connection. I was pretty sure it was an ATT issue, but they where no help at 611.So back to this store, Paul greeted me promptly and got right on correcting the problem with in 10 min. My experience was good and I'm thankful. However, I must point out that your staff should answer any questions re: personal ID vulnerability concerns, willingly and thoroughly with a professional tone. Given the valid concerns with ones personal info in todays world they should gladly explain their steps and policies in detail.
- May 21, 20183 out of 5I can’t say a whole lot for the store in general. We were not greeted when we came in. We were spoken to only because I inadvertently set off the alarm on th ipad I was looking at. Had I not done that, I don’t know how long we would have waited to be addressed. The sales person with whom we finally connected, however, was knowledgeable, friendly - actually delightful - and very efficient. He made the the experience a positive one, rather than an unpleasant one. The iPad is fine.