AT&T Store Stuart Se Federal Highway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Stuart Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 15, 20191 out of 5Worse customer service possible
Work is not something that is done here the rep that asked if he could help me purposely stalled me so he would not have to work before closing and laughed when he told me to come the next day at 11. The was the second bad experience I had at this location.
- June 2, 20191 out of 5I went there twice in a day to get support for using my insurance plan to replace malfunctioning phone. The first employee, a female, was pleasant enough and I left quickly expecting a simple and fast conclusion.I subsequently found it a nightmare to deal with the replacement and went back to get help.Another male employee treated me like poor use of his time (probably since he wasn't getting a sale out of it) He was not at all helpful and unwilling to intervene on my behalf....simply not his problem! He was insolent and rude. I left feeling very upset and went to the local Palm City store and was willingly helped for over an hour to straighten it all out.
- April 15, 20191 out of 5I walked in, and I wasn’t even greeted. I used to work at an competing store, that’s the first thing we’d do is no matter how busy we are we’ll always greet the customers to make them feel welcomed. I entered and there was a gentleman to my left with a women helping a women with her deceased husbands account, and also two other gentleman to my right helping other customers. I didn’t get acknowledged until about 7-10mins as one of the gentlemen from the right was walking to the back to get something and we shared glances. So after a while of the two representatives talking with the customer, the women finally comes over and ask me how can I help you. If that gentle man was helping that lady, why did it take you son long to come see what I needed. It’s not like he needed help assisting her, they were ALL sitting down and sharing laughs. So before I was about to leave, I asked do you have any cases for the xr? Thinking I’ll get shown the best cases, with the best durability and quality. But instead the just pointed to a wall and said if we do it’ll be over there . I didn’t know exactly which wall I was walking to but I did eventually find them. And then I asked the representative sitting by the cases if the had the mophie cases for the xr, and without even looking up from his phone he told me no, very nonchalantly. I just wish I didn’t have to go all the way out of my way to get down to that AT&T when there was one in walking distance from my house. If the shoe was on the other foot, I’m sure they’d feel the same exact way. Thanks for allowing me to express my experience, I won’t be returning to that location any more, though I’m sure your aware. I don’t know if it’s cause of how young I looked but I’m 20, not a teen. I’m not a child, so don’t treat me as if I am.
- May 21, 20183 out of 5I can’t say a whole lot for the store in general. We were not greeted when we came in. We were spoken to only because I inadvertently set off the alarm on th ipad I was looking at. Had I not done that, I don’t know how long we would have waited to be addressed. The sales person with whom we finally connected, however, was knowledgeable, friendly - actually delightful - and very efficient. He made the the experience a positive one, rather than an unpleasant one. The iPad is fine.
- May 21, 20184 out of 5They activated my new phone. Later I found that I had no online connection. I was pretty sure it was an ATT issue, but they where no help at 611.So back to this store, Paul greeted me promptly and got right on correcting the problem with in 10 min. My experience was good and I'm thankful. However, I must point out that your staff should answer any questions re: personal ID vulnerability concerns, willingly and thoroughly with a professional tone. Given the valid concerns with ones personal info in todays world they should gladly explain their steps and policies in detail.