AT&T Store Tallahassee Bannerman
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tallahassee Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 9, 20205 out of 5I purchased a new Samsung 20 S ULTRA 5G at this store on April 2,2020. All of a sudden, on June 9,2020 I could not text or make phone calls or could anyone text or call me. I tried for couple hours and thought the store closed at 6pm. I did a search and found out the store was open till 7pm.
It was 630pm, raining and I had about a 20 minute drive. I got there about 10 minutes before closing. I opened the door apologizing as I walked in for coming right at closing. I explained my predicament to the young man, Cory, who was the manager. Like many other stores in Tallahassee if you did that, they would glance at their watch and say, I was just closing. Well Cory said let's take a look at it. After a few minutes he took out the Sim card and reinserted it, hit a few buttons and my phone was fixed. I have been with AT&T over 20 years and many times had dealt with the store on Thomasville Road in the Publix Shopping Center and Books A Million. The Service at that store was top notch too, the times I upgraded, or needed something fixed.
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE BANNERMAN STORE, WITH MANAGER CORY, WAS NOT JUST INTERESTED IN THE SALE, BUT SO IMPORTANTLY - THE SERVICE. I offered Cory a cash tip, which he declined. Professionalism and Class!
- June 9, 20205 out of 5I had been working on trying to get my Mobile App, text and calling which were out, and no one could call or text me either. I tried for 2 1/2 hours. I thought the store closed at 6pm. I was able to do a search and found they were open to 7pm. I live about 4 miles away. I had 20 minutes to get there in the rain. The store was open,and I walked in few minutes before closing. I apologized but explained the problem. The manager, Cory, was there and said let's take a look. THE SIM card on my Samsung S 20 Ultra 5K had to be taken out and reinserted. I purchased the new model April 2, 2020 at that store, which had just come out. Cory was professional,and very eager to help me out, right at closing. He made my evening and not sure I could have tried to figure it out if they were closed. Bottom line, IT IS NOT JUST THE SALE, BUT THE SERVICE THAT COUNTS! Offered to give him a tip, which he declined. Wish more businesses were like ATT.
- December 13, 20185 out of 5My visits to the store have always been good experiences. The employeesare always helpful, knowledgeable , and patient with me.
- May 22, 20185 out of 5This outstanding experience began with two different representatives that worked with me, making my purchase first class!!
- March 17, 20181 out of 5I was charged for activation fees for 4 phones when according to my employee discount those shouldve been waived. My discount was not added and I was asked to purchase multiple Direct TV now subscriptions. In order to be provided with a discount I should've been given at no cost. Additionally I was told I would not need to cancel the Direct TV now service however, if I did not cancel I would've been charged each month for the subscription. This service was purchased multiple times in order to get multiple discounts which again should've been given at no additional cost. In addition to that I was told items were only available I certain colors to include phones and a smart watch when that was not true. I had to pay a restocking fee in order to return the smart watch since I was not happy with the color. The restocking fee was going to be credited to my account at a later date. However, I was charged almost four times the amount of the restocking fee to return this item and when I questioned the store about the charge they informed they could not see this charge on my account. I was able to walk into another ATT location and walk out with the color of the item I desired. Additionally I was told my plan would include features that it did not which were unlimited data that did not slow down and mobile hotspot. When I told the agent I was told my data would be slow according to informatiin I was provided by a corporate location he told me that did not apply to the area which I resided in which was also not true.The only reason I came over to this company was because I thought I would be saving money by switching over from another carrier. Had I known the information that I was provided with initially was incorrect I may not have switched over. Is sad that the focus in that store was all about making a sale with no regard for the actual customer or for providing great customer service. Lastly my credit was ran at this location at least six different times. I was told only a soft pull would be done but as soon as I was able to see my credit report I noticed it was actually a hard inquiry. I was told this had to be done multiple times because three was a glitch in the store's system due to recent upgrades. Initially I thought I was working with a genuine person it wasn't until I already had multiple cell phone lines and a home phone ported over that I realized I was working with a dishonest person. I've tried to rectify the issues with corporate but because th e I visited was a franchised location Corporate was very limited with what they could do to help. I will never return to a franchised location. Those locations should be shut down!