AT&T Store Tarpon Springs Tarpon Springs
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
40743 US Hwy 19 N
, FL 34689
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Tampa's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for Tarpon Springs
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tarpon Springs?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tarpon Springs Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 10, 20201 out of 5I would not even give this store a star!! We signed up for new service, traded our IPhone X and we would receive a IPhone 11 for free. We/they have no records of us trading our phones in. They say they don’t keep records of phones they send out?? I doubt that. We have been fighting our billing since February!! With no luck!!?? We call and we go up there. They lie and say they will call you back. They said they will Email their DM. We have not heard one peep from Att, DM or store employees!!
- May 14, 20205 out of 5excellent. Friendly, knowledgable and eager to please. Love going there.
- May 5, 20201 out of 5The Tarpon Springs ATnT is not a corporate store and not held to the same standards by ATnT. My experience was a nightmare. I Purchased a new I Phone 11 Pro, told I only needed to buy a 64 G, and was very deceptively sold a 256 G which cost $150 more. I was told that I would be given a credit due to misunderstanding and difference in price by 2 different associates in the store. After almost a month, no credit. The person who sold me the phone then said he wasn’t authorized to give me that credit... I would have to speak to the other person. Turns out they had no intention of honoring their word. They knew I didn’t want to come back into the store because I am at high risk for Covid. So they chose to ignore my phone calls with excuse after excuse.
This store has a 2 star rating on Yelp. Check out the real rating on this store. They are unethical. Hope you find an ATnT Corporate store and save yourself the horrible experience I just had.
- February 5, 20205 out of 5Luis was most helpful to me today with my Samsung phone and att account. He was knowledgeable and patient with my small but bothersome text problem. Thank you Luis.
- September 22, 20191 out of 5Terrible customer service. I waited for 45 minutes watching an employee not solve a couples problem a couple he told the other employee “he knew them” only to have this same guy after the 45 minute wait to ask me if I had a question lol. Of course I have a question that’s why I’m there, only for him to tell me there’s nothing he can do for me. What a waste of time I don’t know where they find these people but it is a joke. Take the drive to a different store, that’s what I’m going to do tomorrow because now it’s too late after being there so long. Verizon here I come!!!
More locations in the Tarpon Springs area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.