AT&T Store Tarpon Springs Tarpon Springs
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
40743 US Hwy 19 N
, FL 34689
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in. Plus learn how to get up to a $200 Samsung Credit when you pre-order.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Tampa's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Tarpon Springs
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tarpon Springs?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tarpon Springs Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 21, 20201 out of 5From reading I believe the general manager named David may be gone. He pretty much stole my phone. I took my new phone I ordered from corporate along with my phone I was trading in to get a new case. He asked if I wanted to trade in my old phone there. My husband and I agreed. He claimed we would get a $600 credit. I did not. Instead I got messages from AT&T telling me I owed them $600. I ended up having to pay for the phone not being turned in. I got excuse after excuse from David about why I haven’t seen the credit. My fault for not getting paperwork. I also tried reaching out to corporate and their DM. I got nowhere because I had no paperwork, despite them having cameras in their stores. I’ve had great luck with the Palm Harbor store on US 19. Only a few miles away and a great team.
- October 21, 20205 out of 5I was visiting from Ft Lauderdale and my phone ended up in the water while I was there. Went to the ATT location @ 40743 US Hwy 19 and the manager on site, Z, was amazing! She was helpful, insightful and wonderful to deal with. She turned my whole weekend around with her professionalism as well as her personal attitude. She deserves recognition, praise and a raise!
- July 10, 20201 out of 5I would not even give this store a star!! We signed up for new service, traded our IPhone X and we would receive a IPhone 11 for free. We/they have no records of us trading our phones in. They say they don’t keep records of phones they send out?? I doubt that. We have been fighting our billing since February!! With no luck!!?? We call and we go up there. They lie and say they will call you back. They said they will Email their DM. We have not heard one peep from Att, DM or store employees!!
- May 14, 20205 out of 5excellent. Friendly, knowledgable and eager to please. Love going there.
- May 5, 20201 out of 5The Tarpon Springs ATnT is not a corporate store and not held to the same standards by ATnT. My experience was a nightmare. I Purchased a new I Phone 11 Pro, told I only needed to buy a 64 G, and was very deceptively sold a 256 G which cost $150 more. I was told that I would be given a credit due to misunderstanding and difference in price by 2 different associates in the store. After almost a month, no credit. The person who sold me the phone then said he wasn’t authorized to give me that credit... I would have to speak to the other person. Turns out they had no intention of honoring their word. They knew I didn’t want to come back into the store because I am at high risk for Covid. So they chose to ignore my phone calls with excuse after excuse.
This store has a 2 star rating on Yelp. Check out the real rating on this store. They are unethical. Hope you find an ATnT Corporate store and save yourself the horrible experience I just had.
More locations in the Tarpon Springs area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.