AT&T Store The Villages The Villages
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for The Villages
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in The Villages?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the The Villages Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 16, 20201 out of 5AT&T. This is a warning to all in The Villages. The AT&T store at Sumter Landing is encouraging customers to buy a new 12 phone by turning in your current phone and paying $100 for a 12 that usually costs $800. I fell for this and ended up with multiple fees on all my devises including an added 352 number that I do not have and never did. I paid the $100+ at the time on my credit card so these fees did not include that. Courtney is the salesperson that started this whole disaster and since then I’ve been to the store 4 times to try to resolve this. The latest time the salesman twirled in his chair the whole time while talking to me.
- October 24, 20201 out of 5A ZERO ... I purchases an LG VELVET ... on a special deal for $70 plus tax .. no other charges but that was a lie. I also asked several times in the transaction if $70 included the phone.. YES was my answer but Not so. AND I did not receive a print out of the transaction . MY fault.>NEVER walk out of a store without a transaction so you know what you just did.
Last week I took it in again because I was not satisfied with the phone call adjustment . Mike told me that HE could handle it since the manager doesn't talk with customers. No one mentioned the managers name except him. He got me a credit of $25 for this month and said tha tnext month would be down to the $70 plus tax ... The next day I checked my account and found that I was CHARGED $60 for a change in the deal... but a one time charge. The next month would be down to $107. SO today I am going again then to Seniors vs Crime and BBB
- September 8, 20203 out of 5I purchased a bodyguards in June and it was a bogo. The inventory was depleted and another bodyguards was my only choice. I was told to return in a week when inventory would be stocked and I could exchange it for something else. I did so and was told the new computer program wouldn’t let me exchange a bogo item fo another. Poor customer service to a new AT&T phone customer Nancy RResponse from AT&TSeptember 16, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- July 28, 20205 out of 5Answered all questions with knowledge and great customer understanding.
- June 12, 20205 out of 5Courtney was patient, knowledgeable, helpful. She is a fantastic employee!