AT&T Store The Villages The Villages
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for The Villages
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in The Villages?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the The Villages Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 24, 20201 out of 5A ZERO ... I purchases an LG VELVET ... on a special deal for $70 plus tax .. no other charges but that was a lie. I also asked several times in the transaction if $70 included the phone.. YES was my answer but Not so. AND I did not receive a print out of the transaction . MY fault.>NEVER walk out of a store without a transaction so you know what you just did.
Last week I took it in again because I was not satisfied with the phone call adjustment . Mike told me that HE could handle it since the manager doesn't talk with customers. No one mentioned the managers name except him. He got me a credit of $25 for this month and said tha tnext month would be down to the $70 plus tax ... The next day I checked my account and found that I was CHARGED $60 for a change in the deal... but a one time charge. The next month would be down to $107. SO today I am going again then to Seniors vs Crime and BBB
- September 8, 20203 out of 5I purchased a bodyguards in June and it was a bogo. The inventory was depleted and another bodyguards was my only choice. I was told to return in a week when inventory would be stocked and I could exchange it for something else. I did so and was told the new computer program wouldn’t let me exchange a bogo item fo another. Poor customer service to a new AT&T phone customer Nancy RResponse from AT&TSeptember 16, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- July 28, 20205 out of 5Answered all questions with knowledge and great customer understanding.
- June 12, 20205 out of 5Courtney was patient, knowledgeable, helpful. She is a fantastic employee!
- June 12, 20205 out of 5Caleb was excellent salesman