AT&T - CLOSED Alpharetta North Point Mall
1000 N Point Circle
, GA 30022
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Alpharetta
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Alpharetta?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Alpharetta Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 28, 20205 out of 5Centrelle was awesome when I got my new phone and set up service.
- December 13, 20191 out of 5Worst customer experience, PLEASE DONOT GO TO THIS STORE... I got an Iphone XS max along with an XR as a buy one get one free deal. I was told by the store rep that they may charge for the bogo device for first 3 months and then it will get settled and reimbursed in the subsequent billing. However they are continuing to charge for this device for the past 8 months. I've spent hrs & hrs on the customer service calls and went to the store again, Store manager said this is being taken care of however this problem isnt solved yet. If you are being sold with a BOGO deal by this store please watch out!! I dont recommend this store.
- October 2, 20195 out of 5I had billing issue that couldn’t be resolved over the phone with customer service. I was advised to go to a store, I went in to this location and DQ was able to take care of the problem for me.
- July 2, 20195 out of 5
- February 28, 20191 out of 5This was the worst experience I ever had with AT&T. I walked in the north point store with a AT&T prepaid servic to buy the buy one get one offer on Samsung 10+. I had a h20 service on my other phone which I was willing to port and upgrade to a new handset. The rep confidently said it’s all possible and can finish the task in 30-40 mins. I spent 4hrs at the store excited to get my new phones. The rep upgraded my AT&T number to postpaid and started porting my h20 number. After a lot of time he said that he couldn’t port my h20 and it couldn’t do it. Then he asked me to ignore the buy one get one offer and go ahead and buy only one phone. I told him that wasn’t what he promised initially and it was an expensive deal. So I asked him to revert me back to my prepaid. He couldn’t do that either. He tried calling the customer service too but never worked out. He asked me to GoTo the Alpharetta Mansell rd corporate office. I did on Sunday and initiated the porting process again. We also called h20 few times. The next day also I spent 2hrs. The lady genuinely tried to help. But it was closing time so I left for the day and came back Tuesday. We again tried to port my h2o number and we were able to reserve the number . But this time in the middle of the process they said the cannot give me buy one get one offer and because h2o is an affiliate I’m not eligible for the offer as it’s not an upgrade or port. It’s realky frustrating that folks promised me something initially and turned down after in spent more than 13hrs on phone and store talking to AT&T people. Finally I asked to revert me to prepaid and after talking to the customer service I got it done. I will post this feedback on social media to show how I disappoint I’m with this kind of support and lack of knowledge st every step. I was misguided time and again besides wasting my time.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.