AT&T Store Atlanta CNN Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Atlanta
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atlanta?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atlanta Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 2, 20201 out of 5When I walked in the two people working barely acknowledged me, they were both preoccupied with their phones. They didn't even bother to get up and walk over to me. I had to walk over to their table while they sat down and continued on their phones. The woman finally asked me what was wrong with my phone. I explained to her my problem she said she didn't know what to do and asked the other employee what he thought. Then she asked if I even had service with AT&T and I explained I did and that I even was on an insurance plan. Why else would I walk into the AT&T store if I don't have AT&T? The other employee then said "I wasn't paying attention explain it again." So I did and he said "yeah I can't help you go to the apple store." I pay AT&T insurance on my phone, so the least they could have done is at least looked at my phone. They literally didn't even look at it and went back to looking at their phones. I usually have great experiences at AT&T stores, but this experience was by far the worst. I've heard from other people that the store has terrible service, since they're not as busy, they don't care much for customer service. First time and last time going to that store for sure!Response from AT&TFebruary 4, 2020Hello Pam T, we certainly want you to feel welcome in our store and our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. AT&T values all our customers and strive to provide them with the best options to handle their needs and wants. We do refer customers to an Apple Store as Apple provides all their customers with a 1-Year Manufactures Warranty that covers issues and problems with their devices as long as those devices are not physical damage or displaying any signs of liquid damage. We understand that you are paying for AT&T Protection on your devices and upon inspection your devices made the above recommendation of you taking it to an Apple Store to have the device services and/or replace at no cost as your device did qualify for Apple's Manufactures Warranty. You are correct in that this location isn't as busy as other AT&T Store, with that we pride ourselves in giving all our customer that walk through our doors our complete and undivided attention and making sure they are completely satisfied when they leave. Additionally, we do provide basic troubleshooting, as we provided to you that seemed to fix the issues you faced when visiting the store. We invite you to revisit the store, as well as any of your friends, family and colleagues as we want to make right any issues or problems you may have had with AT&T inside the CNN Center. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- November 13, 20195 out of 5I had the best experiences here. I’ve gone in to this store 3 times over the past two weeks and they have treated me spectacularly! Brandon, Chasity, and Ju were all amazing and made me feel very welcome. They were extremely knowledgeable and helpful with everything. I will gladly come to this location for any of my future needs!Response from AT&TNovember 21, 2019Hi Blair, thank you for taking the time to share your exceptional experience at our store and we look forward to continuing to offer you and all our customers a spectacular customer experience.