AT&T Store Atlanta Peachtree Industrial Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Atlanta
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atlanta?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Atlanta Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 14, 20205 out of 5The kindness, patience and support of an employee named Adrian revolutionized what might have been a tumultuous visit. It’s people like him that make the world a better place and he’s a credit to this store and this company.
- January 5, 20201 out of 5STAY AWAY!!! I went in for a simple phone upgrade, but the associate Adrian decided to add a new line to our account instead of just upgrading my phone. Apparently, the sales associate makes more on commission for adding a new line compared to phone upgrades. Adrian also told me that my old phone was worth $500 so of course I traded it in to put the money towards my new phone. After a few days my husband & I realized what Adrian had did and we went back to the store to have this line removed. Adrian tried to give us the run-around that we had to wait 45 days to remove the line, pay a fee, or go to a corporate store to have the line removed. I asked to speak with the manager because I was not going to do pay or go out of my way to fix something that we were not aware of or consented to.
The manager Eric seemed sincerely apologetic at first but then quickly became frustrated when he could not get the line removed himself. Eric told my husband & I to go home & call customer service and again I said no he needs to fix the issue while we are here in the store since they created the issue. Eric also informed me that my phone was only worth $80 and not $500 like Adrian had told us and of course they had already shipped my phone out. I told them if Adrian would have been truthful with us, I would have held onto my phone if I knew I was only getting $80 instead of $500.
As my husband and I stood in the store for about 2.5hours while Eric spoke to customer service to get the line removed Adrian was on his phone laughing and also trying to get Eric’s attention to show him whatever he was laughing at on his phone. This happened 2-3 times while Eric was on the phone with customer service.
It is clear that Adrian is very immature & insensitive for his actions. At the end of it all Eric told us we would get a call from his district manager Lance which we never got a call. When I reached back out to Eric on his personal phone regarding our credit that was not posted to our account at the time and that we did not receive a call from Lance I received no response from Eric. Save yourself the headache and go somewhere else if you are looking to upgrade your phone. I do not recommend this at&t store.
- October 12, 20191 out of 5Horrific customer ‘no service.’ This was my second visit and attempt for customer service. Several weeks ago I made my second biggest mistake by giving them another chance. I arrive about 15 minutes after they opened and Nikki couldn’t have been more put out by my arrival. She wasn’t helpful and actually told me to go to another store. Unbelievable. I wouldn’t step foot in this store- there are too many other ones that are helpful and want your business. Try Lenox Road.
- April 30, 20182 out of 5Manager was very personable, helpful, and knowledgeable.
- March 23, 20185 out of 5Was able to get my service needs met. Representive was excellent.