AT&T Store Atlanta Peachtree Industrial Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
5485 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
, GA 30341
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Atlanta
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atlanta?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atlanta Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 14, 20205 out of 5The kindness, patience and support of an employee named Adrian revolutionized what might have been a tumultuous visit. It’s people like him that make the world a better place and he’s a credit to this store and this company.
- January 5, 20201 out of 5STAY AWAY!!! I went in for a simple phone upgrade, but the associate Adrian decided to add a new line to our account instead of just upgrading my phone. Apparently, the sales associate makes more on commission for adding a new line compared to phone upgrades. Adrian also told me that my old phone was worth $500 so of course I traded it in to put the money towards my new phone. After a few days my husband & I realized what Adrian had did and we went back to the store to have this line removed. Adrian tried to give us the run-around that we had to wait 45 days to remove the line, pay a fee, or go to a corporate store to have the line removed. I asked to speak with the manager because I was not going to do pay or go out of my way to fix something that we were not aware of or consented to.
The manager Eric seemed sincerely apologetic at first but then quickly became frustrated when he could not get the line removed himself. Eric told my husband & I to go home & call customer service and again I said no he needs to fix the issue while we are here in the store since they created the issue. Eric also informed me that my phone was only worth $80 and not $500 like Adrian had told us and of course they had already shipped my phone out. I told them if Adrian would have been truthful with us, I would have held onto my phone if I knew I was only getting $80 instead of $500.
As my husband and I stood in the store for about 2.5hours while Eric spoke to customer service to get the line removed Adrian was on his phone laughing and also trying to get Eric’s attention to show him whatever he was laughing at on his phone. This happened 2-3 times while Eric was on the phone with customer service.
It is clear that Adrian is very immature & insensitive for his actions. At the end of it all Eric told us we would get a call from his district manager Lance which we never got a call. When I reached back out to Eric on his personal phone regarding our credit that was not posted to our account at the time and that we did not receive a call from Lance I received no response from Eric. Save yourself the headache and go somewhere else if you are looking to upgrade your phone. I do not recommend this at&t store.
- October 12, 20191 out of 5Horrific customer ‘no service.’ This was my second visit and attempt for customer service. Several weeks ago I made my second biggest mistake by giving them another chance. I arrive about 15 minutes after they opened and Nikki couldn’t have been more put out by my arrival. She wasn’t helpful and actually told me to go to another store. Unbelievable. I wouldn’t step foot in this store- there are too many other ones that are helpful and want your business. Try Lenox Road.
- April 30, 20182 out of 5Manager was very personable, helpful, and knowledgeable.
- March 23, 20185 out of 5Was able to get my service needs met. Representive was excellent.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.