AT&T Store Bethlehem Barrow Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Bethlehem
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Bethlehem?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bethlehem Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 26, 20205 out of 5I had an issue with my older LG Android not accepting app updates. I wasn't sure if it was the phone or the app so I went to my local AT&T store for guidance. I got lucky because I got help from a very patient, very polite young man ( named Cam)who tried to get the app to work. After a while we had to accept the fact that my phone was unable to process the updates. He sold me a new phone (which I knew I needed but was in denial about!) and he took the time to explain all the different features. He even did the set-up of my photos, contacts, etc so I wouldn't have to do any of that. Just a super nice guy and a very nice experience. However...I called the store later to ask him one final question and got some other fellow on the phone who was very rude and abrupt, barked his response at me, and left me thinking "what a jerk" (or something like that). So the moral of the story is ask for Cam to help you, but don't put up with the rude ones.Response from AT&TJuly 8, 2020Hi Mary K. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 14, 20201 out of 5Went into this location to get my daughter a phone. She was not with me but I thought it’s a phone I can do this. Guy that helped me was great very nice and helpful. Take phone to my daughter, wrong phone not enough gb. Take phone back to store, told $55 to replace it. Thought that don’t sound right asked the manager on duty if she could get customer service on the phone to see if they might be able to help somehow with the charge. She said no reason to they will tell you the same thing. I asked so nothing can be done until I pay $55? She said yep. So I left called customer service, lady said sure we will credit your acct $55. Go back to store and while I was getting the right phone a customer comes in and said they were having issues and the manager on duty Sara was her name said o let me get you on the phone with customer service. Not sure what I had done to this woman or to this location but I will never be going back here after this. I have been a customer for over 20 years and if this is what is acceptable for them I do not care to do business with this store or att.Response from AT&TJune 14, 2020Hello Kenneth, J Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and if possible providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 11, 20201 out of 5terrible customer service. Everything about this location is disgraceful and I hope their manager knows about it.Response from AT&TJune 25, 2020Hi Mireya A. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- May 28, 20192 out of 5We were told at the store that we qualified for a Buy one get one on our phones. Our bill reflect differently ,and a CSR from ATT is stating our direct TV installation date does not meet the qualification . We are very disappointed that the stores and the company is not on the same page .
- March 4, 20195 out of 5Everything went fine!We got the Veterans discount which I hope goes thru!!!