AT&T Store Brunswick Brunswick
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Brunswick
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Brunswick?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Brunswick Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 3, 20205 out of 5I had a really good experience today in the Brunswick, GA store. As I walked into the building, a woman was losing her mind, screaming and hollering about the employees being unprofessional and had done her wrong. Then she started yelling at me saying I would be stupid to do business with them, etc., causing a big scene! She stopped at the door and yelled a lot of other negative things. I have to say that the guy, who I know now as Frank, stayed very calm and professional during this whole scene. He even told her that he was sorry she felt that way, he would be glad to help in any possible way he could. The other customers in the store were laughing at the lady after she left, since she made a complete fool of herself! If I had been one of the employees...my blood pressure would have been up and my mouth would not have been kind! Well, Frank ended up waiting on me. He was very patient. Me, being old, and not the best with iphones and all, it took a lot of patience. I enjoyed being in the store because the other employees all had a great sense of humor and seemed to enjoy working together. I even came back and Frank showed me how to retrieve my photos from the icloud! Thanks to everyone, what started out bad, ended up being a great experience!Response from AT&TSeptember 6, 2020Hi Jennifer D.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an e Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. xceptional customer experience.
- April 9, 20195 out of 5I phoned in request to set up another call from Pro Tech.
- April 9, 20195 out of 5
- April 8, 20195 out of 5I met with Crystal and she was more than eager to help me solve my problem. She did everything she could and set me up with your Protech Rep;s.
- March 8, 20195 out of 5Very knowledgeable and was helped immediately when I walked through the door