AT&T Store Douglasville Boulevard Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Douglasville
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Douglasville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Douglasville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 15, 20201 out of 5I’ve been on hold for almost an hour!!!!! All I want is to buy a flip phone straight out without having to use an upgrade. I have an account, I just want a flip phone that is durable without having to use my upgrade. This SUCKS because I have WASTED an HOUR OF MY TIME!!!!!Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020Hello Samantha P Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!
- July 3, 20201 out of 5It was a very negative experience, when I first walked to the store a frustrated customer told me not to go in the store and I choose not to listen, What a mistake that was 🤬🤬. The manager so she claims refused to help or give a choice and acted like I was bothering her. Witnesses her screaming at the elderly lady Who had a service dog to get back in her car cause her and her dog were not allowed at the store. Very rude on her part. After 3 hours later we left store and my phone was not working. Am a Latino lady and for the first time I felt like I was white, the discrimination shows and is like they really don’t care. Aww full experience, I hope this one of 250 stores the ATT is about to closed down and ever hired this person should also lose their JOB. Prime example of extremely bad management.Response from AT&TJuly 6, 2020Hello Lídia Stafano Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- November 20, 20191 out of 5Unprofessional, never seem able to help. Loud talk to other employees while helping you.Response from AT&TDecember 12, 2019Hello Latreice, S We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- September 14, 20191 out of 5We went in to add a line and upgrade an existing line. Our wait wasn’t very long, but once we were greeted we were told we couldn’t upgrade the existing line without paying the final installment. It clearly states online that we could trade in to upgrade. The gentleman helping us had to keep asking another associate for help and she starts yelling across the store telling us that we have to pay the installment. So I call AT&T on the phone and Richard handles everything I was asking for over the phone and also waving the activation charges and saving us money. I was very disappointed with my visit today and how the website tells me one thing then the associate tells me another but yet I can have someone on the phone do exactly what I needed done.Response from AT&TOctober 15, 2019Hi Tate G. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- March 7, 20191 out of 5I have been to this site several times and they were no helpful at all. I purchased a keyone blackberry from att and this store could not help me with the most basic things like transfer of data from one cellphone to another and they didn't even care enough to guide me to who or where I could go to for help. There were only two employees there and both were working with one client while we waited. After a while of waiting I asked if they could assist me with my BlackBerry so my waiting wasj in vain and they said no. Then while I was leaving the manager stated to a customer that I purchased my phone on sale etc. This was a replacement phone for a damaged phone. I am on this site trying to find a store to help me. Some corporate store.