AT&T Store Douglasville Boulevard Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Douglasville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Douglasville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Douglasville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 3, 20201 out of 5I have a phone and number on my bill that is not mine. I have tried 3 times to get the problem corrected by calling ATT and once by calling the store where the error was made. Today I received my first bill and the charge for a phone number I do not have is on the bill. I'm at a loss as to how to get this fixed. The manager at the store never called me back as she promised. 2 weeks and I'm still trying to resolve the issue. This problem was caused by an ATT associate and I can't seem to get anyone to help me solve the problem.
- November 12, 20201 out of 5Manager was rude and curt and not at all helpful. there were 4 people in what was an empty store and they acted as though they were inconvenienced by questions. I've made a point to tell the owner of the business that has used them. the person he said we should talk to wasn't there. Wont go back. Ever. Will tell everyone I know to not go to that placeResponse from AT&TNovember 18, 2020Hello Patrick W Your experience in our store matters to us. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- November 11, 20201 out of 5My husband and I were going to ask about our insurance plan because his phone was broken. As we got out of our car, a lady came out of the store and yelled very rudely, “don’t y’all have masks?” (Or something close to that. And we did.) Then we walked in and about 4 employees stopped and stared at us. Then we walked up to the angry lady at the counter who glared at us like we were a bother. No greeting. Just a “what do you want”? I told her we had a question about our insurance plan and she told us to call 611. No smile. Only hatred glaring from her eyes. I cannot remember a time in any store where I felt more unwelcome than in that moment.
ATT- customers have so many options. Straighten up the hatred in your employees. Do a better job training them to be nice to ALL customers regardless or race, religion or sex.Response from AT&TDecember 21, 2020Hello Emma, A. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- November 11, 20201 out of 5Went in today to ask questions about the insurance plan we purchased w/ my phone as the phone had broken. One of the staff members came *outside the store as we walked ip and asked about our masks. My wife had them both in her purse. After we donned our masks, we were treated as though we were interrupting their day by being there. When we asked about the insurance, the lady behind the counter wearing a black panther mask abruptly answered and stated we just needed to dial 611. No help. No guidance. No greetings. No salutations. Just a
Glare. My wife and I both independently of one another assumed she didn’t like white people.Response from AT&TDecember 21, 2020Hello Doby G. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- July 15, 20201 out of 5I’ve been on hold for almost an hour!!!!! All I want is to buy a flip phone straight out without having to use an upgrade. I have an account, I just want a flip phone that is durable without having to use my upgrade. This SUCKS because I have WASTED an HOUR OF MY TIME!!!!!Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020Hello Samantha P Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!