AT&T Store Douglasville Boulevard Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Douglasville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 20, 20191 out of 5Unprofessional, never seem able to help. Loud talk to other employees while helping you.Response from AT&TDecember 12, 2019Hello Latreice, S We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- September 14, 20191 out of 5We went in to add a line and upgrade an existing line. Our wait wasn’t very long, but once we were greeted we were told we couldn’t upgrade the existing line without paying the final installment. It clearly states online that we could trade in to upgrade. The gentleman helping us had to keep asking another associate for help and she starts yelling across the store telling us that we have to pay the installment. So I call AT&T on the phone and Richard handles everything I was asking for over the phone and also waving the activation charges and saving us money. I was very disappointed with my visit today and how the website tells me one thing then the associate tells me another but yet I can have someone on the phone do exactly what I needed done.Response from AT&TOctober 15, 2019Hi Tate G. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- March 7, 20191 out of 5I have been to this site several times and they were no helpful at all. I purchased a keyone blackberry from att and this store could not help me with the most basic things like transfer of data from one cellphone to another and they didn't even care enough to guide me to who or where I could go to for help. There were only two employees there and both were working with one client while we waited. After a while of waiting I asked if they could assist me with my BlackBerry so my waiting wasj in vain and they said no. Then while I was leaving the manager stated to a customer that I purchased my phone on sale etc. This was a replacement phone for a damaged phone. I am on this site trying to find a store to help me. Some corporate store.
- February 27, 20191 out of 5Went in to see about adding a line and getting new phone. First, no one acknowledged I was even there. 3 employees gathered around counter talking about lunch. Finally I was helped. Everything I inquired about the answer was we don’t do that or we can’t do that. Or look online. I came to the store to talk to a person! Will probably be dropping ATT.
- January 24, 20195 out of 5All the staff was very friendly & helpful! They took a lot of time to help me fix my phone. Good job AT&T