AT&T Store Evans Mullins Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Evans
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Evans?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Evans Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 24, 20201 out of 508/23/2020 Today’s visit to the AT&T store at Mullins Crossing in Evans was absolutely horrible. Tay Teeling is the most loud and rude associate I have ever dealt with in a professional setting. Tay yelled at me across the store about the restock fee before we ever even transferred or opened the phone. I was appalled and totally humiliated by this behavior.Response from AT&TSeptember 3, 2020Hello Sandra C This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- August 16, 20205 out of 5Courtni ROCKS!! I went into the store after spending over 2 hours on the phone with a bunch of customer service people just trying to buy pay as you go data for a tablet and keep it separate from our wireless plan. I’m not very articulate but after conveying my needs she worked with her manager to get me what I needed. This required her to spend a long time on the phone with different corporate employees. And finally a conference call that included me. She went above and beyond and I am a very satisfied customer.Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Hello Julie D Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 14, 20205 out of 5Amazing Experience at the Evans location!!!
Gregory was the most professional and courteous rep I have ever experienced with a AT&T store...and I have been a customer for a long time.
- January 30, 20201 out of 5I went to AT&T to buy a new phone. I was going to buy it by paying full price. They refused to sell it to me. They said I could only purchase the phone if I financed it. Is AT&T trying to return to a time went customers hated doing business with them?Response from AT&TJanuary 31, 2020Hello John Gordon, This is not the experience we wanted you to have and I am sorry you felt like the rep did not want to sell you a phone. Thank you for being a valued customer and bringing this to our attention.
- December 28, 20195 out of 5Had to go into the Evans AT&T store today and I even commented to my husband right before we walked in to get ready for the ‘sell’. Gregory greeted us as soon as we walked in and helped. Did not try to sell us anything but did take care of what we asked for.
All the AT&T folks there talked to us. Great experience!!!Response from AT&TFebruary 5, 2020Hi! We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for reaching out and giving us this feedback about your great experience, and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.