AT&T Store Flowery Branch Winder Highway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
4009 Winder Highway
, GA 30542
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Flowery Branch
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Flowery Branch?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Flowery Branch Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 6, 20195 out of 5Hayden and Walter helped me. Highly recommend stopping in and seeing if they can help. They went out of their way to get what I needed, then took time to check on my phone plan, was able help me tremendously, including saving a lot of money. I would happily recommend them and the store for your phone needs. Great customer service.
- March 6, 20195 out of 5first, I can't believe that you won't let me mention the two young men that were so helpful. my daughter and I were due for an upgrade. I am old school and the years I have had that slide phone, I really have never learned how to even answer it. I don't text, I don't send text, can't gps, can't google' don't understand data or gigabites and I don't want to. ever since my girls talked me into getting that slide thing and giving up my flip phone, I hardly ever turned it on. I do have all the bells and whistles on my daughter's phone. these two little guys had a FLIP PHONE. oh, happy day!!!! I was so very, very excited. I was jumping up and down. the flip phone is so much easier to use than that slide thing. you have got to keep offering the flip phones for the old women like me that do not like all this new technology. I just like things simple. maybe i'll die before ya'll stop making them, if not I guess i'll just do without a cell phone. I purchased the phones in oakwood, ga. those two guys should really be recognized. the sweetest, most patient, kindest fellows. you should reward them someway, even if you give them a BIG MAC. HATS OFF TO THOSE TWO YOUNG MEN. YOU DO NOT WANT THEM TO QUIT THEIR JOB, THEY KNOW TOO MUCH OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND VERY MUCH A PEOPLE PERSON. you are lucky to have them working for you. I hope that there is someway that you can let them know just how very much I appreciate their helpfulness the other day. BIG MAC!!!BIG MAC!!!BIG MAC!!! they deserve something. being an old retired school teacher, I believe giving credit where credit is due and they deserve tons of CREDIT.
- January 7, 20195 out of 5Helpful in every way. Seriously. It’s sooooooo good.
- August 9, 20181 out of 5Started out good. 2 gentleman helped me tremendously transferring my info from one phone to another and getting the new one updated. When I left I found I could not access the internet, could not connect to any of my devices, nor was my communication problem fixed. I went back for a third time with my devices to get help. There were no other customers in the store so I sat down and watched the TV. A few minutes went by and I figured out he was having a personal call because he was whispering as he leaned on a table on his personal phone. 6 minutes went by before he told his phone party, “yes there are customers in the store.” He then hung up and asked how he could help me. I had to walk over to him as he apparently didn’t want to come to me. I told him the issues I was having and asked what could be done. His answer, “buy another phone!!” I was stunned for a few seconds with his lack of concern and apparent annoyance that I had interrupted his personal phone call. I explained to him that the phone (a friend updated to an iPhone 8 and gave me her 6) had not been having any problems prior to updating and transferring my data earlier that day. He proceeded to tell me that Apple had been sued for a batch of bad iPhone 6’s and I apparently got one of the bad ones. I told him again that the previous owner hadn’t had any of the problems I was now having prior to giving me the phone so there had to be something that had changed during the update. He shrugged his shoulders and again told me to buy another phone. The entire time he leaned on the table with his head in his hands. He never offered any kind of resolution, other than his sarcastic “buy a new phone,” he never asked any questions about the problems, nor did he even look at the phone to see if something had been changed in the settings. Then another customer walked into the store, he stood up and asked could he help them! Yep I walked right out without any, sorry I couldn’t help, no other suggestions, not even a thanks fir coming in. I want hone, used a neighbors phone and. Allen AT&T. They suggested I go back to the store and have them switch the SIM card. That made perfect sense since that card was in the old phone and apparently carried over the same problems to the new phone. I drove out of my way to another store and the associate there put in the new SIM card and then checked the settings. Unfortunately that still didn’t resolve the problems. I ended up taking the phone and my devices 45 minutes away to an Apple store. The associate sat down with me and did a full reset, reboot, checked my settings, then tested the phone to see if it would connect to the internet. What do you know, I could now connect to the internet, I was able to link my devices, and with the slide of a button turned on my cellular data setting and I was back in business - NO NEW PHONE NEEDED!!!! With the exception of my driving time it took about 30 minutes including a 10 minute wait time to have my phone up and running!! I will never go back to that store again and I will tell everyone not to go there either. With the exception of the 2 associates that helped with the updates, the third guy ruin the entire experience. His demeanor and attitude was pathetic, his customer service was null and void and his used car salesman tactics and mentality were apparent that he only wanted to sell something. I’m guessing he works partly on commission. If not then he certainly doesn’t earn nor deserve a paycheck. My job is in management within the customer service industry and I can surely tell you that it doesn’t matter how good your product is or how well it’s priced, if the customer service isn’t there you’re not going to have customers for very long. You may get them the first time out of necessity but you won’t have repeat business and they’ll tell anyone that will listen how horrible that store is! I certainly will be spreading the word and sadly the other 2 gentlemen that were so helpful will pay the price of the third guys attitude, especially if they’re on a commission based paycheck.
- June 22, 20183 out of 5Store staff completed needed service. Seemed like they felt like they were bothered to have to help - principally the main person in charge who was doing personal activities on her cell phone was trying to assist.
More locations in the Flowery Branch area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.