AT&T Store Flowery Branch Winder Highway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
4009 Winder Highway
, GA 30542
Our #1 Priority is to keep our customers, staff and communities safe. We ask customers to use our self-service options by visiting att.com or download the myAT&T app to complete transactions like pay your bill, upgrade your device and buy accessories 24/7. This will help our stores serve critical customer needs.
Fast. Free. Convenient with curbside delivery
Place your order online, then visit our store to pick up your order with our NEW curbside delivery! Subject to availability. Order must be placed by 4pm local time. Restrictions apply.
Graduation Gift Guide 2020
Celebrate your grad with the gift of connection. Check out the AT&T Graduation gift guide for ideas & deals on the latest phones, smartwatches, & tablets.
Apple iPhone SE
Learn how to get the powerful new iPhone SE for $5/mo. Req's 0% APR 30 mo. agmt . For well qualified customers. Req’s qualifying unlimited plan. AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Flowery Branch Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking to purchase the newest iPhone, Apple Watch or Samsung smartphone? We have all your wireless needs covered with the hottest devices and matching accessories, including headphones, cases, screen protectors, wireless chargers and more. Our AT&T Store is in Flowery Branch, GA, inside Royal Lakes Marketplace. We're located off of Cestnut Dr. near Kroger, nestled in-between Great Clips, American Family Insurance and Royal Nails & Spa. Conveniently located off I-985 and Highway 53, we serve the Chestnut Mountain, Alandale and Oakwood areas along with surrounding neighborhoods. Not only can we help upgrade your device or wireless plan, but we offer fantastic promotions on AT&T TV, DIRECTV and U-Verse Internet! If your neighborhood qualifies for high-speed Internet, you could be eligible for AT&T Fiber. Our location is also Small Business Certified and eager to help your business get connected. We also offer buy online, pick up in store! Skip the line by placing your order online, then choose a time to pick up your new device on YOUR schedule. Click the Shop Now button to begin your online order.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.7 out of 5.0(5 Reviews)
- December 6, 20195 out of 5Hayden and Walter helped me. Highly recommend stopping in and seeing if they can help. They went out of their way to get what I needed, then took time to check on my phone plan, was able help me tremendously, including saving a lot of money. I would happily recommend them and the store for your phone needs. Great customer service.
- March 6, 20195 out of 5first, I can't believe that you won't let me mention the two young men that were so helpful. my daughter and I were due for an upgrade. I am old school and the years I have had that slide phone, I really have never learned how to even answer it. I don't text, I don't send text, can't gps, can't google' don't understand data or gigabites and I don't want to. ever since my girls talked me into getting that slide thing and giving up my flip phone, I hardly ever turned it on. I do have all the bells and whistles on my daughter's phone. these two little guys had a FLIP PHONE. oh, happy day!!!! I was so very, very excited. I was jumping up and down. the flip phone is so much easier to use than that slide thing. you have got to keep offering the flip phones for the old women like me that do not like all this new technology. I just like things simple. maybe i'll die before ya'll stop making them, if not I guess i'll just do without a cell phone. I purchased the phones in oakwood, ga. those two guys should really be recognized. the sweetest, most patient, kindest fellows. you should reward them someway, even if you give them a BIG MAC. HATS OFF TO THOSE TWO YOUNG MEN. YOU DO NOT WANT THEM TO QUIT THEIR JOB, THEY KNOW TOO MUCH OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND VERY MUCH A PEOPLE PERSON. you are lucky to have them working for you. I hope that there is someway that you can let them know just how very much I appreciate their helpfulness the other day. BIG MAC!!!BIG MAC!!!BIG MAC!!! they deserve something. being an old retired school teacher, I believe giving credit where credit is due and they deserve tons of CREDIT.
- January 7, 20195 out of 5Helpful in every way. Seriously. It’s sooooooo good.
- August 9, 20181 out of 5Started out good. 2 gentleman helped me tremendously transferring my info from one phone to another and getting the new one updated. When I left I found I could not access the internet, could not connect to any of my devices, nor was my communication problem fixed. I went back for a third time with my devices to get help. There were no other customers in the store so I sat down and watched the TV. A few minutes went by and I figured out he was having a personal call because he was whispering as he leaned on a table on his personal phone. 6 minutes went by before he told his phone party, “yes there are customers in the store.” He then hung up and asked how he could help me. I had to walk over to him as he apparently didn’t want to come to me. I told him the issues I was having and asked what could be done. His answer, “buy another phone!!” I was stunned for a few seconds with his lack of concern and apparent annoyance that I had interrupted his personal phone call. I explained to him that the phone (a friend updated to an iPhone 8 and gave me her 6) had not been having any problems prior to updating and transferring my data earlier that day. He proceeded to tell me that Apple had been sued for a batch of bad iPhone 6’s and I apparently got one of the bad ones. I told him again that the previous owner hadn’t had any of the problems I was now having prior to giving me the phone so there had to be something that had changed during the update. He shrugged his shoulders and again told me to buy another phone. The entire time he leaned on the table with his head in his hands. He never offered any kind of resolution, other than his sarcastic “buy a new phone,” he never asked any questions about the problems, nor did he even look at the phone to see if something had been changed in the settings. Then another customer walked into the store, he stood up and asked could he help them! Yep I walked right out without any, sorry I couldn’t help, no other suggestions, not even a thanks fir coming in. I want hone, used a neighbors phone and. Allen AT&T. They suggested I go back to the store and have them switch the SIM card. That made perfect sense since that card was in the old phone and apparently carried over the same problems to the new phone. I drove out of my way to another store and the associate there put in the new SIM card and then checked the settings. Unfortunately that still didn’t resolve the problems. I ended up taking the phone and my devices 45 minutes away to an Apple store. The associate sat down with me and did a full reset, reboot, checked my settings, then tested the phone to see if it would connect to the internet. What do you know, I could now connect to the internet, I was able to link my devices, and with the slide of a button turned on my cellular data setting and I was back in business - NO NEW PHONE NEEDED!!!! With the exception of my driving time it took about 30 minutes including a 10 minute wait time to have my phone up and running!! I will never go back to that store again and I will tell everyone not to go there either. With the exception of the 2 associates that helped with the updates, the third guy ruin the entire experience. His demeanor and attitude was pathetic, his customer service was null and void and his used car salesman tactics and mentality were apparent that he only wanted to sell something. I’m guessing he works partly on commission. If not then he certainly doesn’t earn nor deserve a paycheck. My job is in management within the customer service industry and I can surely tell you that it doesn’t matter how good your product is or how well it’s priced, if the customer service isn’t there you’re not going to have customers for very long. You may get them the first time out of necessity but you won’t have repeat business and they’ll tell anyone that will listen how horrible that store is! I certainly will be spreading the word and sadly the other 2 gentlemen that were so helpful will pay the price of the third guys attitude, especially if they’re on a commission based paycheck.
- June 22, 20183 out of 5Store staff completed needed service. Seemed like they felt like they were bothered to have to help - principally the main person in charge who was doing personal activities on her cell phone was trying to assist.
More locations in the Flowery Branch area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.