AT&T Store Lawrenceville Collins Hill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lawrenceville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lawrenceville?5.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lawrenceville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 24, 20195 out of 5Staff were very professional and helpful with my need to change my TV and phone plans. Many thanks to them they made my day!
- February 12, 20195 out of 5
- January 9, 20191 out of 5Went to the store with my 3 year old on Jan 7 to return a phone case. I walked in an waited for several minutes without ever being greeted. I decided to walk to the register and wait. After 5-10 more minutes someone finally acknowledged me. I was told that he should "probable be able to do that" when I told him I simply needed to return my phone case. I waited 20 more minutes. I understand that other customers were there first but each customer (there were only 2 employees on the floor) was shopping for a phone. They were looking at different models. Rather than multitask and try to assist all of us they just stood there while the other customers looked at each phone. Why not excuse yourself for a moment while they are looking to help with a return, come back, and answer any questions? Another woman came in with her granddaughter after I had been here for 25 minutes. The worker then did exactly what I just suggested! But to help them instead of me. He excused himself and then walked over to start showing them products and explaining plans to them. I had to walk over and ask why I was overlooked again and to please refund my money for their product. He still acted like he was unsure about wanting to help me.My return took all of 3 minutes. I believe that I was not helped because I was not there to make a purchase so I was ignored for those who might. To add to my frustration the store was loudly playing rap music with sexually profane lyrics while I was stuck there with my 3 year old daughter. I will never, ever return to this store for any reason. Take your business somewhere else, anywhere else.
- June 18, 20183 out of 5We went in about 4:30 and they were busy and had to wait about 15 minutes. I felt like we were rushed once we were seen and have better experiences before.
- June 5, 20181 out of 5The store manager has horrific mannerism on how to handle customer service complaints. Request the RVP or OOP be informed of the manager's lack of candor and customer service aptitude. The employees at the store are wonderful.