AT&T Store Sandy Springs Buckhead
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
4600 Roswell Rd
, GA 30342
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Sandy Springs
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sandy Springs?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sandy Springs Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 28, 20205 out of 5Great customer service, very knowledgeable, and very patient.
- June 27, 20201 out of 5Was just at this store trying to do a last minute errand to buy a couple of phones as graduation gifts. The place was dark with heavily tinted windows so I really couldn't tell if they were opened or not. One of the glass doors was boarded up which made me wonder even more if the place had just shut down and moved elsewhere. Then I saw silhouette through the heavily tinted windows and all the posted special deal signs on the window. So I tried the door. It was locked. I jiggled it nosily thinking maybe this was some new Covid-19 thing they were doing. The guy I could see in the shadows just looked up, turned his back to me and then went back to re-arranging things on the shelf. Not a very polite response, I thought, but maybe they really are closed. I looked at the bottom of the door for the store hours but they had been scraped off and no sign with temporary hours was posted, at least, not that I could see. I checked my phone to see if there was another store nearby and found the closing time for this store was 8 PM EDT. At that time, it was only 7:15 PM EDT!!! At that point, I was just done and decided to go to the Verizon store down the street. Good work, AT&T. Another long time customer goes to the competition.Response from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hi Thad T. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. This is not the experience we wanted you to have.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- April 24, 20205 out of 5Michael Grant must be the best employee in all of AT&T. I went into this location to port my phone number after losing my job due to Covid-19 and was not in a good place. Michael was extremely supportive in helping me troubleshoot the issues I was facing and make it so easy for me to switch to AT&T in the process. He went above and beyond basic customer service and I will never forget the way he made me feel when everything else felt like it was going wrong. Thank you Michael!
- September 18, 20195 out of 5Whenever I am beyond frustrated at my inability to make my phone ‘work’, all I need to do is come in here and mybproblem is solved! Today Brianne and Will managed to take care of my problem while they seamlessly multitasked with other customers. And, let me add, they were professional and pleasant the entire time. Great job, Brianne and Will!
- September 18, 20195 out of 5Great customer service! Very Knowledgeable.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.