AT&T Store Boise Broadway Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Boise Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 30, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. Phil was extremely knowledgeable and helpful modifying our plan!
- June 4, 20205 out of 5Best experience I have had with AT&T. Staff is very friendly, helpful, and go above and beyond.
- December 21, 20191 out of 5Out of town buyers beware!! My wife and I are from South Dakota she had to be in Boise Idaho staying at the heritage house for month and a half to help care for her brother as he went through cancer treatment. On October 24 her Verizon phone was not working very well so she went to find a dealer to help her. The closest dealer was this AT&T store she went into the store found the manager and associates to be very friendly very helpful she explained her situation to them and And ask if there’s anyway they can help her. Since I’m on the volunteer fire department in our little town in South Dakota they told her they could put us on a first net account with all the discounts but since I was not in the store to do this they would put have to put it in her name but all I would have to do is send a copy of my badge to them and they would take care of it. Well to add further discounts he also suggested we switch from Dish to DIRECTV and bundle it with the phone which would lower our bill considerably so she agreed. Well when we got our first bill it was $566 for two phones after a little looking into it we discovered right away what they what the manager did was they set us up under two Different accounts both in my wife’s name both with two lines each under those accounts all the discounts we were told of we did not receive we found out from customer service we never was set up for a first net account. After talking to a local AT&T corporate store we discovered that he could have never put me under a first net account without me being physically present in the store. To give him credit we did get to iPhone 7 free which he did say we could have but we did not get the first net account nor did we get a bundle with the DIRECTV for the discount. My wife just got off the phone with customer service and they have agreed to credit back to our account $305 of this 566 which weeks pay I hope this is just an honest mistake that was made but I have sent him an email and received no response.