AT&T Store Boise Westpark
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Boise
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Boise?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Boise Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 16, 20201 out of 5I went into the store to get a $30.00 upgrade fee removed from my bill. They initially told me they would have to call "611" to take care of it. They called and were told they could take care of it in store. They then told me to go ahead and pay the bill because the refund might not appear in time (3 days later). I paid the bill in full and two weeks later still have not seen a credit. I called "611" to find out why the delay. I was told that my account had never been credited the $30 so I basically wasted my time and gas even going to this store.Response from AT&TNovember 23, 2020Hello Cindy L. This is not the experience we wanted you to have, we will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- September 3, 20205 out of 5they excel at customer service, i bought a phone off amazon, and they set it right up, took an hour be the guy stayed with it, thanks!!Response from AT&TSeptember 5, 2020Hello Jack, F Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- October 24, 20195 out of 5This is an outstanding store that seemed to focus on CUSTOMER SERVICE! They really cared about our needs and listened to what we were trying to achieve. The Manager, Jesse, is amazing! He went went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Sosa's experience showed as he was quick, Pleasant & efficient. He seemed to really listen and focus on our needs. We truly appreciate the way Jesse manages his store. His great management style shows. Everyone in the store actually seems to care about the customer. I would recommend this store if you have phone needs. We will not go to any other store from this point on. You won't be disappointed in the customer service.Response from AT&TOctober 27, 2019Hi Donna & Steve. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our store! We are so glad to be able to give you a pleasant experience. We take pride in our customer service.
- September 11, 20195 out of 5Maddy is AMAZING!! She was so incredibly helpful and friendly and knowledgeable! I highly recommend her!! She just makes you feel at ease and very well taken care of. I can’t say enough good things about her!! Great experience! THANK YOU MADDY!!!! Jennifer L.Response from AT&TSeptember 18, 2019Hi Jen
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day.
- April 8, 20194 out of 5The reps were nice enough, but the lady I worked with was not sure how to make everything work. Also, their tech did not work. It didn't reject my credit card, but their card readers went on the fritz and couldn't read anyone's.