AT&T Store Bridgeview Harlem & 103rd Bridgeview
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
✓ Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
✓ We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
✓ We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
✓ Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bridgeview Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 15, 20191 out of 5This would be zero stars if possible. The only employee in the store was sitting at a table, legs crossed under her on the chair, playing on her phone and sipping on the straw in her drink. She was arrogant, sarcastic, and condescending from the time I walked into the store, and never once moved from her perch on the chair. I was explaining my main issue and she very sarcastically told me that there is no issue and that I do not understand what I am talking about. Correct. If I knew the answer, I would not have had to come and be subjected to this ridicule. When I had enough of her attitude, I asked if there was another employee in the store I could talk to, she replied, "Do you see anyone else?" I told her that I did not even realize she was an employee when I first came in. She shook her head and replied, "That's right, I just came to sit here and have lunch by myself." There was much more, but these are a couple of the best parts of my visit. As I was leaving, I asked for her name and she started chastising me about how she can't help that I misunderstood her because she was not rude. She finally told me her name is Jessica, "but it won't matter because I was not rude." I have been an AT&T customer, since the company became AT&T. Yesterday, I spent hundreds of dollars on a new phone, which is why I was in the store, to have some questions answered. I give AT&T close to $200 a month. I expect, and deserve, better customer service. I know several people who are happier with T-Mobile, since leaving AT&T. Today, I am really considering the switch.
- April 13, 20195 out of 5The manager On duty had great customer service skills..... good job, She was so polite.
- February 8, 20192 out of 5The staff person had a bad attitude. Not friendly at all. I was the only person in the store and she was the only one working. I understand that I may not know what I want but she acted like I was a bother. She only became semi-friendly as U was walking out the door. Also, the store didn’t have any iPhones on display. All had been “stolen”. I would only recommend the store because there was no wait. Hopefully the staff will be different.
- January 11, 20191 out of 5I bought a new Samsung android phone at the Bridgeview, IL AT&T store on 1/9/2019. I was treated very badly, almost like I was wasting their time. Phone didn't work correctly so I returned it the next day. I was very apprehensive about doing this because of my earlier experience. I was correct. I was treated like a bumbling fool by the service person. She all but yelled at me for again wasting her time. I'm 82 years old, a retired AT&T employee and a long time customer - I'll get a new phone elsewhere.
- April 23, 20181 out of 5Sales associate did not provide accurate information regarding services.