AT&T Store Chicago Cicero
|Day of the Week||Hours|
Due to precautions being taken to combat the COVID-19 virus store hours / availability may have been changed and may not be accurate. Please contact the store before visiting to verify location opening and hours of operation.
2249 N Cicero Avenue
, IL 60639
Graduation Gift Guide 2020
Celebrate your grad with the gift of connection. Check out the AT&T Graduation gift guide for ideas & deals on the latest phones, smartwatches, & tablets.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Chicago
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
YOUR DEDICATION. OUR APPRECIATION.
Learn how to get unlimited wireless for less than $27/mo. for four lines. Plus four Samsung smartphones on us!
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Chicago Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Cicero Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Chicago, IL. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Chicago, IL store located at 2249 N Cicero Avenue! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.8 out of 5.0(7 Reviews)
- February 15, 20205 out of 5Awesome customer service quick and convenient
- October 8, 20191 out of 5The store has the worst customer service they have 2 employess by the name of Jorge and Gabriel they do not know how to treat customers and are very rude. When paying in cash they charge more then your bill when at other AT&T stores they don't. I do not recommend this store.
- March 18, 20195 out of 5Love when I walk in to the store the manager and reps know who I am just to walk in and say hello to everybody and know them its nice
- March 11, 20191 out of 5After being an AT&T customer for more than half my life I was very upset when I went into the store to inquire about canceling my plan and moving to another phone company. I was very upset that no questions were asked on why I was leaving after so long, they just led me through the the process and told me goodbye. On top of this the other employee who did not have any customers was lounging with what appeared to be his friends, they were very loud and kept using derogatory words. This all happened on Thursday March 7th. To top this all off I knew I would have a bad experience when I saw the employee roll his eyes when I walked in as in saying “oh now I have to work”.
- February 18, 20195 out of 5The reps were busy with tedious issues from customers. It did not stop the reps from being professional even when some customers were being rude to the guys after the reps continually said he is doing everything that he can and actually helped more than he needed to. Mine was just a simple payment. They looked happy to see a customer like me being thankful for the help they gave me.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.