AT&T Store Chicago Ravenswood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Chicago
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Chicago?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Chicago Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 30, 20205 out of 5My boyfriend and I came to Chicago on Tuesday, 7/28/20, so that we could help my Mom upgrade her cell phone. We came into the AT&T Store on Lawrence Avenue. We were incredibly impressed by the care we received. We were immediately greeted by a young lady, who was helping another customer, who said she would be with us asap.. We waited a very short time before Badia started to help us. Incredibly impressed that my Mom said she had called the previous week ab out coming in for a phone and Badia remembered speaking to her and even had a notebook with notes, from the telephone call, including my Mom’s name. That was a terrific first impression. Badia and Charles, the Manager, spent nearly two hours helping my Mom, Nan B., choose an upgraded phone, pick the plan that she wanted, transferring all of her information from her old phone to the new phone, showing my Mom how the new phone works and answering all of our questions. Charles and Badia could not have been more wonderful. They were so kind to my Mom, never rushed her, were patient and so knowledgeable that my Mom, who is in her eighties, felt excited and comfortable with her new phone by the end of the visit. Charles and Badia provided excellent customer service and were wonderful to deal with. I want to thank them for the care and superb customer service they gave my Mom. I would highly recommend this AT&T for the friendly, knowledgeable care that they offer and for the wonderful team members that work there.
- July 24, 20204 out of 5I recently went to this store to purchase a new phone. There were a lot of issues, some of which were my fault (never backed up previous phone, phone wasn't updated).
However I must say that Badia was very helpful. At first I was the only one in the store, but soon after a diverse group of individuals came in and presented a multitude of issues (blacklisted phone, phone that was set in Spanish, one very rude customer). The obstacles were such that it felt like a hidden camera show was being conducted to see what an individuals' breaking point would be.
All of this was compounded by the fact that she was the only employee in the store.
The troubles I had were wide ranging, I sat there while phone attempted to transfer data, and when Badia was finished helping the other customers, she came back and continued to help me.
Thanks, it was appreciated
- July 3, 20205 out of 5Amazing customer service. Badia is the employee who helped my two children and I as we all upgraded our phones. After we arrived at the store it became packed and one customer was so rude and inpatient but Badia kept her composure, she was respectful and calming. I’ve been to this location in the past years and not always impressed but this employee is amazing her managers are lucky to have her. I almost lost my temper with The one customer who kept interrupting her while assisting us setting up our phones demanding to pay her bill. We left so satisfied!
- July 1, 20201 out of 5I made a useless visit this morning. The young lady isn't allowed to fix phones. Wondered if my ASUS ZenFone was ATT. Sent me out to get a memory board.
- May 26, 20191 out of 5I went to this store while shopping around for plans and phones. I was looking for basic information about what would be included in my plan as well as new device prices.There was only 1 person working at the store who seemed to have no clue about any of these things.The 1 employee was already helping another customer, so we waited for about 40 minutes while the employee constantly called someone else to get answers to the other customer's and my own questions. There was nothing to look at while we waited as no devices were out on display. The employee had her makeup spread out over one of the displays and leftovers were sitting on another. The shelves were covered in dust and hair and the bathroom had no toilet paper and looked like it hadn't ever been cleaned. When the employee finally got to us, she gave us a useless printout of FAQ's and sent us on our way. I will not be visiting this store again and will probably not choose ATT based on this experience.