AT&T Store Chicago West Division Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Chicago Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 7, 20191 out of 5I went into the store to upgrade to a new phone. The employee told me it would only take 15 minutes. It ended up taking close to 2 hours because the computers were slow, and they couldn't locate the device in my color choice. No big deal, technical difficulties occur all the time.After deciding on a phone, the employee told me I can do a transfer of my data from my old phone to my new phone. It seemed like since I had a lot of data to transfer, it would likely take awhile so the store manager, Jenny, said I could come back in 1 hour and it should be done. This was at 2:00pm.1 hour later at 3 pm I returned to the store and there was a sign on the door that said "Out to lunch, will return at 3:45, sorry for the inconvenience." At this point, I was pretty upset because I would not have left the store if I knew the employees would be leaving and I wouldn't have access to my phone. I left and returned back at 3:45pm and they still had not returned. I waited at the store and at 4:00pm the two employees showed up and they put a sign on the door that they were locked out of the store and wouldn't be able to have access until a locksmith arrived, at 6:00pm. At this point, I informed them that this is completely unacceptable and one of the employees, who now informed me she was the manager, said that she had informed me they were going to lunch, and there was nothing they could do. They walked away and told me they would have access to the store at 6:00pm.This is completely unacceptable: 1) It is extremely inappropriate to leave a store in the middle of the day when you only have two employee to begin with and you have a transaction in progress. 2) The manager lied, as she never informed me they would be leaving the store, as I would not have left the store knowing that information. 3) She was rude when speaking to me and just walked away from the store As a result, I missed the start of my shift at 4:30 and I had no way to inform my superior. I have decided not to upgrade my phone and I will never be returning to this store.
- December 10, 20185 out of 5The best experience at a cell phone store. I got a great price on my iphone and plan and had no wait.
- December 1, 20183 out of 5Need to staff up on Fridays. Hour wait to be seen.
- November 8, 20185 out of 5Service was good compared to the other at&t stores I've been too
- June 25, 20185 out of 5The people who work here are Amazing , caring and make it personal I really enjoyed getting my service from here . I grouped give them more than 5 stars .