Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Chicago's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Chicago
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Chicago?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Chicago Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 7, 20191 out of 5I went into the store to upgrade to a new phone. The employee told me it would only take 15 minutes. It ended up taking close to 2 hours because the computers were slow, and they couldn't locate the device in my color choice. No big deal, technical difficulties occur all the time.After deciding on a phone, the employee told me I can do a transfer of my data from my old phone to my new phone. It seemed like since I had a lot of data to transfer, it would likely take awhile so the store manager, Jenny, said I could come back in 1 hour and it should be done. This was at 2:00pm.1 hour later at 3 pm I returned to the store and there was a sign on the door that said "Out to lunch, will return at 3:45, sorry for the inconvenience." At this point, I was pretty upset because I would not have left the store if I knew the employees would be leaving and I wouldn't have access to my phone. I left and returned back at 3:45pm and they still had not returned. I waited at the store and at 4:00pm the two employees showed up and they put a sign on the door that they were locked out of the store and wouldn't be able to have access until a locksmith arrived, at 6:00pm. At this point, I informed them that this is completely unacceptable and one of the employees, who now informed me she was the manager, said that she had informed me they were going to lunch, and there was nothing they could do. They walked away and told me they would have access to the store at 6:00pm.This is completely unacceptable: 1) It is extremely inappropriate to leave a store in the middle of the day when you only have two employee to begin with and you have a transaction in progress. 2) The manager lied, as she never informed me they would be leaving the store, as I would not have left the store knowing that information. 3) She was rude when speaking to me and just walked away from the store As a result, I missed the start of my shift at 4:30 and I had no way to inform my superior. I have decided not to upgrade my phone and I will never be returning to this store.
- December 10, 20185 out of 5The best experience at a cell phone store. I got a great price on my iphone and plan and had no wait.
- December 1, 20183 out of 5Need to staff up on Fridays. Hour wait to be seen.
- November 8, 20185 out of 5Service was good compared to the other at&t stores I've been too
- June 25, 20185 out of 5The people who work here are Amazing , caring and make it personal I really enjoyed getting my service from here . I grouped give them more than 5 stars .
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.