AT&T Store Chicago Diversey
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Chicago Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 17, 20205 out of 5I was switching from Verizon to AT&T and needed assistance with the transition. Nick was awesome helping me understand what information he needed to complete the process, as well as educating me on available promotions, my different options and the associated costs. He made the process as stress-free as possible - thank you for all of your help!Response from AT&TFebruary 19, 2020Hi Gavin, S. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We're happy we were able to assist you. Welcome to the AT&T family!
- December 8, 20191 out of 5I was very disappointed at the serviceResponse from AT&TDecember 8, 2019Hi Gina b. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. I am one of the managers at this location and would like to get more information regarding your visit. We strive to assist our customers with the best service. We would like to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We hope to connect with you soon.
- December 7, 20195 out of 5I would like to thank Anais for all of her amazing help and support during a difficult situation trying to get service restored to my home. Thank you for all of your help.Response from AT&TDecember 9, 2019Hello jessica g. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We appreciate you stopping in and allowing us to assist you with your account. We look forward to you visiting our store again.
- December 7, 20191 out of 5I brought my own Google pixel and decided to switch from Sprint to at&t prepaid plan. I tried the process online but had difficulties so I came to the store in hopes of someone helping. Michael was on the line helping finish the process. Once the new SIM card was inserted into my phone, my line didn't work. He claimed my phone was locked and that there was nothing he could do for me. He kept trying to sell me phones in the store. I declined twice and was getting frustrated that he even kept suggesting that considering I had a brand new phone. I felt like my money was taken but the service was not given. I went down the street to the Broadway location and John literally solved the issue in two minutes and he was the ONLY one in the store. Amazing. Thank you!!!Response from AT&TDecember 9, 2019Hello Mela M. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are sorry to hear about your experience at our location. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates and this not the experience we wanted you to have. We would like the opportunity for you to visit us again, please let me know if you have any further issues or concerns. I can be reached at email@example.com
- December 1, 20181 out of 5Staff was extremely friendly. However, when I went to purchase an iPhone XS the product was not “checked-in” under their system. Figuring it was that specific product, the staff went back to grab another iPhone, only to find out ALL iPhone XS’s were not “checked-in”. Therefore, I was unable to actually purchase the phone. It was extremely frustrating to waste an hour plus, and walk out of the store without an iPhone. The saying “you had one job” definitely applies here.