AT&T Store Oak Brook Oakbrook Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Oak Brook
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Oak Brook?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Oak Brook Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 4, 20201 out of 5IF I COULD GIVE THIS STORE NEGATIVE STARS I WOULD. THE MANAGER JUAN NEEDS TO BE FIRED. HE YELLED AT ME IN FRONT OF MY CHILDREN 12AND 18 YEAR OLD GIRLS AND TOLD ME THEY HAD STAND OUTSIDE BEFORE HE WOULD HELP. MEANWHLE OTHER CUSTOMERS HAD FAMILY MEMBERS INSIDE. HIS BEHAVIOR WAS REPREHENSIBLE AND DISGUSTING
- December 4, 20201 out of 5DO NOT SHOP AT THIS STORE THEY SELL OUT OF WARRANTY EQUIPMENT. THEY HAVE GIVEN ME THE RUN AROUND AND DONT WANT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ERROR. WHEN NEW EQUIPMENT IS PURCHASED AND THE EXPECTATION IS THAT IT WORK NEW OUT OF THR BOX AND DOESN’T THEY SHOULD TRY ASSISTING THE CUSTOMER NOT SAY THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME. ATT STORES ARE A DIME A DOZEN...GO ELSEWHERE
- December 1, 20201 out of 5Poor customer service, I took my computer for repair, I called them multiple times, stayed on the phone for hours but nobody knows when the repair is complete and when I get my computer!!!!!!
I am very disappointed. I paid for apple care to get coverage at the time of purchase and didn't know Apple really doesn't care about anything except money.
Highly unsatisfied at this location of how workers are poorly trained.
- October 17, 20205 out of 5Very helpful and good customer service! Rosario and Khalona were very helpful and took their time to answer our questions!
- March 7, 20201 out of 5I would rate it even less if I could. They had two people clearly trying to get their older customers to buy more. I had to get a SIM card put in, that’s it. I waited A FULL HOUR! I cannot rate this place any worse. I will NEVER come back here and ACTIVELY send people I know to different locations.