AT&T Store Angola 1102 North Wayne Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Angola
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Angola?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Angola Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 1, 20201 out of 5Absolutely the worst store for customer service. Stopped there so my wife could look at getting an upgrade. Explained to the male worker we were just enquiring about the phone to upgrade to. He answered one question. The asked if she was buying today? She told him she was just comparing options and wanted to think on it. His reply was if you are not buying today then I have things today. We walked out.
I had a cell phone insurance claim. Once I got the phone up and running it has been saying I need to update it. It will not update when I do all that I am suppose to. I stopped to ask why this was happening? The lady with no name tag who was too busy playing a game eventually recognized me and I told her my problem. She asked if I had a mask. I did not. She then offered me a mask out of box that could have been dirty or worn by someone else. I told her I couldn’t wear one due to a health condition and she told me to get out of the store right now. She was very rude about it. All I wanted was direction in what to do with this update issue. She clearly didn’t want to work. She didn’t offer curbside assistance. She blatantly said you need to leave.
This is the kind of customer service they offer. I’ve had to take my business to other stores. They are rude, unhelpful and management never seems to care about my complaints.Response from AT&TSeptember 7, 2020Hi Bob B. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- August 15, 20201 out of 5Not Impressed! Seems that there isn't much you can get accomplished in the store. I told the guy about some phone issues and he never even offered to look at my phone. They even said that they are trying to keep people from coming to the store because of COVID and would rather you do everything online. Hmmmm...seems that he doesn't value being employed. I have gone to Angola for the last time. This might be what pushes me to another carrier altogether. Great job, ATT!
- February 25, 20205 out of 5I have needed help from the Angola ATT store twice in the past four years. My first experience with Horacio Cruz was amazing. When I entered the store yesterday with another difficult request, Mr. Cruz was there and got the job done. After many hours on the phone with ATT call centers, the Angola store came through!
- April 9, 20195 out of 5I went in the Angola att store to get a new phone. The gal I worked with seemed very knowledgeable and helped me with any concern I brought up.
- December 22, 20185 out of 5My customer service person was a great salesman and an amazing person but my new service with AT&T is not any better than my old service.If I could redo, would not have done.