AT&T Store Fort Wayne Meijer Drive
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone XRLearn how to get the iPhone XR 64GB for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Wayne Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 4, 20205 out of 5Visited your store yesterday with i phone 11. Steven practiced great patience and knowledge in setting up my new phone. Very thankful he was working
- January 3, 20201 out of 5During the past several years we have purchased several phones at this location. After an experience with Steven we will not do so again.
Although I explained four times what we wanted, he kept asking me to repeat out desires. He then began to repeatedly ask if we intended to buy phone from him. He seemed to be upset that we did not understand his jargon and the store policies. I attempted to ask a simple question about the process and he became irate and ordered us from the store.
This person should not be in public contact position.
- January 1, 20201 out of 5We have bought several Samsung phones at this store and were always pleased with the service. Until today.
We wanted to upgrade a phone and modify our service.
I tried to explain what we wanted to an employee named Steven. He was not paying attention and I had to repeat our desires four times. He also was irritated that I did not have an in depth knowledge of the store's policies and jargon.
When I attempted to ask a question to clarify, he decided that I was being rude and ordered me from the store.
Needless to say, I will not return to or recommend this out let in the future.
- October 14, 20191 out of 5Enrolled in At&T about 2 months ago. Ended up getting an iPhone 8, reason I got it was it had a special where you got it free when you signed up for At&T. Salesperson said it was an online special only but said he would just order it online now and go grab one it the back and I would get that special “free” price. Well two months later I’m looking at my bill and have installments for an iPhone that I was promised was free when I signed up. Now I’m stuck paying $600 for something I was told was free. I went into a retail store closer to home today and told them my story and he knew exactly what I was talking about because he said he’s been seeing the same thing lately where sales people are just trying to make the sale by telling customers they are getting an online special in the store when in fact they are not. He said it’s sad to see there are salesmen working like and I couldn’t agree more. I was also told during the signup process that I would be getting a $100 visa/MasterCard gift card when I switched to direct tv that day, which I did. Called direct tv and they haven’t a clue what I’m talking about. So in the end I like my phone, I love the coverage but I am furious at the salesmen for telling me lies and convincing me I was getting something knowing that I wouldn’t actually be getting.
- February 18, 20194 out of 5The store was pleasant and the staff were nice. Staff were a little too sales pushy. Give time for the whole setup process.