AT&T Store Indianapolis Willow Lake
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Indianapolis
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Indianapolis?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Indianapolis Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 7, 20202 out of 5They no longer have a kiosk!! That's a sneaky-assed thing to do to your customers!
- July 16, 20205 out of 5Michelle was very helpful. She patiently set up a new cell service. She explained options and what the costs would be. Best experience with a conversion we've ever had.
- June 17, 20191 out of 5They couldn't have made their displeasure with me more obvious.I ordered two phones online with option to pick up in store. Once I got to the store, she deactivated my original phone, then realized that the new line had an error message. I asked if they could call customer support, for answers as to why there was an error message. The response I received was because I ordered the phones online to pick up in store, that customer support could not help. I am assuming they did not want to provide the service they chose and are paid to do. They wanted to modify my plan, which I was not agreeing too at all. I've never been treated so dismissively. I will NEVER go back to that store. Angel needs retraining on being a manager, and Jennifer needs help with customer service. To make it worse, I left the stores with no phones that I paid for online in which I received emails stating I picked the phones up. And she had to go get me a new sim card to put in my original phone because it would no longer work with the current sim card. Please train your employees that customer service is a priority. Better yet, hie individuals who want to work in customer service.
- May 12, 20195 out of 5I went to your AT&T store. Kimako was the consultant which helped me. Kimako was beyond knowledgeable and very professional. I highly recommend your store and definitely Kimako is the best. Thank you!!
- February 18, 20194 out of 5Took three(3) days on the phone and the attstore. I replace one phone, & returning a phone to Samsung repair center to be cleaned.